All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

He left because he decided to use to opportunity to quit smoking and his detox from the cigarettes included being unable to keep any food down. He had found plantains and pineapples too!

The duct tape was used to weave clothing, sleeping mats, and stuff like that more than anything.
wow that's cool way to make bedding. I thought he wanted a cool wallet lol jk

Seriously, it looks like it has scoliosis.

yeah it really look like that. or a really bad case of scoliosis that is. because normally the back looks normal. I have scoliosis and have had surgery for it about three years ago and my back looks normal. i have a weird looking hip though because of my back being straight now. (or almost anyway)

New uniforms for Matrix Allstars (KY)
I like the boys uniform.
2803atd.jpg

I like the boys uniform.
2803atd.jpg
Why with the random straps....which (for a second) distracted me from the fact this skirt gives new meaning to the term "micro-mini skirt" yikes! There is no possible way that skirt will not be up over spanks after the first routine section.

I use to not be fat but I always had bigger boobs and I had this one crazy shirt not any kind of bra could be worn. I wore it to the club one night and my friend taped my boobs for me. It actually was really good and held great until I started to sweat and it started not to stick.. So I went to the bathroom and said what the hell and pulled it off and it was dark anyways but oh well lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the boys uniform.
2803atd.jpg
Love the boys' uni and the full top, but the crop top looks like it shows too much skin, probably because of the shoulder detail. Plus the skirt is WAY too short.

A very clean uniform overall! Reminds me of Boss All Stars.

Last edited:
Matrix Uni -- the sleeves ruin it for me. I also don't care for the name across the chest with the rhinestones.

Otherwise I do like the the colors and the skirt and top minus the selves and name.

Well my 5 year old daughter brought home one of the three pieces of her uniform..... The bodysuit with the black mesh stomach ordered a size larger than the uniform. Lol it was funny because she put it on looked in the mirror and said "mom everyone is going to have a prettier uniform than me, you said mine would be pretty". Can't wait to see piece 2 and 3.

Back