All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Get used to stomach mesh. With the uniform rules changing soon gyms that use uniforms for 3 years will be debuting ones this year that meet that guideline. Personally I've come to dislike mesh, it's hard to get on my cp without fear of tearing and the rhinestones do not stay on as long as if they were adhered to actual fabric...so I end up having to buy a new uniform anyway.
Give me a full top uni that slides on easily, she can wear all day, stains come out, I can thrown it in the wash (and the dryer) and is durable...
I have heard that from so many parents! The uniforms are so expensive to begin with & it's nice to get a couple years out of them before shelling out $375 again and again

BmLFdjuCIAAImUO.jpg

so big! sorry! capital cheer michigan- prototype i believe there are supposed to be rhinestones on the lettering. saw it on insta. i really like it!

Pretty!

I had to laugh when I read this! It's a rebellious way to work around the new regulations, lol!

My CPs old gym changed to mesh at the stomach. But they also put a flesh colored fabric under the mesh so you truly can not see their stomach. I figured that everybody had to do this?

I can totally understand this for tiny and mini and youth divisions but by juniors you're getting into teenage years.
The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Even with the older ones on junior teams, I don't know if I'd consider 10-12 year olds "teenagers"............... The vast majority of those on junior teams are still going to be in the elementary to middle school age range. There will be a handful of 13 year olds/9th graders on the older end of this spectrum, but for the vast majority, they will still be child to pre-teen.

Thought provoking question, thrown out to the board:
What is the "pro" to having a large group of (typically) 8 to 13 year old girls run around in crop tops?
Is there a true, rational purpose?
(I've heard crop helps for collegiate coed stunting, but 99.9% of these teams will not be competing with that)
Is this just the look we, as a sub-culture are used to?
Is this 13 going on 30 syndrome to look like the older kids?
Are gyms just annoyed at having to create or spend more $$ for full top uniforms?
I am generally curious what the motivation is to push for the lower age groups to have the crop top.
Interested to hear what people have to think...................

Back