All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Modern American Cheer
LOVE those tops, not the hugest fan of the pants, but they do look very nice. Sad that the boy is basically in a t-shirt and shorts. They
did the bright color really nicely with the black.

2rmwkqr.jpg

Modern American Cheer
LOVE those tops, not the hugest fan of the pants, but they do look very nice. Sad that the boy is basically in a t-shirt and shorts. They
did the bright color really nicely with the black.

2rmwkqr.jpg
They will be at our comp Saturday I can't wait to see them in person!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like those MAC uniforms above, don't even really mind the pants.

GBE is gorgeous, love the all purple. I wish they didn't have the same top, or very similar top to shooting stars though. Overall, it is a fantastic uniform. I hope they still wear their old ones because I am still in love with those!

Cheer World All Stars - Omega (Small Coed 5)

BzxUJ5gCEAEkaGP.jpg
I think these are simply beautiful. I admit I am partial to Ohio gyms though :p. This is the uniform for the entire program - less their IOC5 team. I do however wish the font on the front and back matched though - either both in cursive or block.

I think these are simply beautiful. I admit I am partial to Ohio gyms though :p. This is the uniform for the entire program - less their IOC5 team. I do however wish the font on the front and back matched though - either both in cursive or block.
I like them too, except for the easy-way-out excuse for a full top.

If rhinestoned skirts could just not be a thing, that'd be great. Are they pretty? Absolutely. Are they practical? Absolutely not. This is all-star cheer, not homecoming or prom. You don't need head to toe rhinestones ( not that you need them for school dances either). I love some bling but it's gotten a bit out of hand.

Latest posts

Back