All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This still has a lot of crystals but I don't feel overwhelmed by it at all, it's just enough without going overboard.

1ffx9p4.jpg

g6dhXMM.jpg

Now that I've seen so many leotard full tops I'm really not liking the fact that this is not tucked in the skirt...
Agree, it looks like it needs to be tucked in especially since the waist band is stoned.

i feel like uniform companies shouldn't be able to use the exact same design for 6 different gyms.. (side note- the more i look at it, it is a little different than reign, i think just with the colors it makes it look so similar..)

I think once a uniform company makes a custom uniform for a gym they have ownership of the design and can then sell it to anyone else that wants it. I remember when Shooting Stars got those iconic uniforms around 2007ish, that design started popping up everywhere

This still has a lot of crystals but I don't feel overwhelmed by it at all, it's just enough without going overboard.

Now that I've seen so many leotard full tops I'm really not liking the fact that this is not tucked in the skirt...
I think that if it fit properly, it wouldn't be so noticeable. It bothers me too, but I think because it is so baggy.

I really like Diamonds. And since their name IS Diamonds, I feel like the stones are okay. I enjoy the back cutout because it's large and a criss cross bra would work very well.

s3pxfc.png

15yj52t.png

imm8hg.png

Holy bling
at first I was like wow, this gym looks familiar and then I realized its the gym I used to cheer at !
Elite All Stars of Maine

Definitely a LOT of sparkle !
I dont personally care of millions of sparkles and rhinestones on any uniform however, I prefer millions of rhinestones over a mystique uniform any day !

E-L-I-T-E The Best in the nation,
STARS!

I think that if it fit properly, it wouldn't be so noticeable. It bothers me too, but I think because it is so baggy.
That is the prototype for their uniform for NEXT year (so it makes sense that it doesn't fit perfectly). That gym owner is on top of the ball to identify any problems/changes that need to be made to the uniform before the big uniform rush of the summer/early fall!

That is the prototype for their uniform for NEXT year (so it makes sense that it doesn't fit perfectly). That gym owner is on top of the ball to identify any problems/changes that need to be made to the uniform before the big uniform rush of the summer/early fall!
I assumed as much, and I wasn't trying to criticize the fit as much and note what you said, except you did a better job. I am sure when they are fitted to the athlete that it won't be an issue.

I feel better with all these blingy uniforms .. Our uniforms will barely have any bling at all compared to these. Our level 5 is way more blingy then our other one but I have a feeling yall may like part of it!!! Ugh I can't wait the excitement is killing me. I'm not patient!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, there was another picture posted after the first reveal.

And thanks! It's about hip length when not braided
Damn. I had s friend in high school with hair like yours and to wash it was and ordeal to say the least. Even blow drying seemed to take forever

Latest posts

Back