All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

TG med coed
I really enjoy this!
95427d9a6f1cab98bc1afa45d2cb3099.jpg
I like it - I have liked all 3 of the TG Orlando uniforms so far. I wasn't sure what to expect uniform wise when OA became TG - but I like them all - just waiting on Angels.

*silently sitting here pretending i don't actually like aces new uniforms*

After letting it settle in a bit, I do actually love the uniform in and of itself. It's very pretty and showy. But put it on a child - and yes, to me they are still kids - I need more coverage, connected sleeves, and no words on the butt. But as someone said above, once they're on the floor rocking their routine, hopefully I won't notice the uniform. Because I really do love me some Aces.

Aren't the words on the but thing still a huge trend in women's fashion? I work at The Childrens Place and alot of our merchandise has a word on the butt, I dont see the issue.

I thought the word on the butt trend was still a thing. I work at a The Children's Place and a lot of our merchandise has it, and I don’t see the issue.

I absolutely mean no disrespect by this question, but do you have kids? More specifically a daughter? If you do, you might understand where I'm coming from. I do not want to draw someone's attention to my daughter's butt. I think it's tacky to have words across there, but that's just my opinion.

Aren't the words on the but thing still a huge trend in women's fashion? I work at The Childrens Place and alot of our merchandise has a word on the butt, I dont see the issue.

The Children's Place has word on the butt clothes? That makes me so sad. I haven't shopped there in years, but I always loved that their clothes were so stylish but child-appropriate. That's why I shopped there more than Justice.

I absolutely mean no disrespect by this question, but do you have kids? More specifically a daughter? If you do, you might understand where I'm coming from. I do not want to draw someone's attention to my daughter's butt. I think it's tacky to have words across there, but that's just my opinion.
No I dont, the rest of the uniform will draw more attention than a word on the butt.

Just our own personal thing, but I haven't allowed my daughter to ever have any clothes with "words on the butt" from baby age to now (15). It just seems REALLY wrong at any age to me personally. Talk about women being sexualized ....

I don't understand why chokers are a thing. Necklace, chokers, both are strips that can cause injury.

I'm kinda over this whole 'logo in the center straps starbursting out'. Over played. Minus on GW, because I love everything GW and they can do no wrong.

It really just looks out of place on the Guardians uni. And that uni actually has several things I could like.

Just our own personal thing, but I haven't allowed my daughter to ever have any clothes with "words on the butt" from baby age to now (15). It just seems REALLY wrong at any age to me personally. Talk about women being sexualized ....
My daughter is 20. 20 years old. Doesn't even live at home. Came home the other day to wash some clothes. I see a pair of sweatpants that say "Boy Patrol" on the butt. [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15]

Not my proudest moment with her.

Those pants are in the landfill at this point. Again she's 20. Don't care. Not on my watch.

Back