All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not feeling their sublimated wear in the book

I'm not sure if I should like the design on the bra or not. It's a bit weird. Something about how big they blew up the face. I think they blew it up to big
ff8k5d.jpg

Twisters looks more like a nightgown and those eyes---oh that can't be unseen.

First time I've ever liked zebra in a uniform.

Not attacking you at all but it's actually Tiger print. Next year will be our 20th season so were bringing back the original "TriState Cheer Tigers" and decided to start incorporating it more into our uniforms, music, gym, etc. I, as a coach, even thought it was Zebra until it clicked. I love all the aspects of this uniform (thank you Rebel) It fits a little bit odd on Mini athletes. I'm going to try to find a picture for you of a perfect fit! Can't WAIT to reveal the half top version of this for our senior teams next season.

Can I just say how beautiful these young ladies are?! I'm not a weirdo or anything but I truly believe in telling someone when they are just beautiful! Confidence looks good on everyone and when it is there with physical beauty it just makes me happy. I love seeing females that are beautiful, confident, and comfortable in their own skin.

Not attacking you at all but it's actually Tiger print. Next year will be our 20th season so were bringing back the original "TriState Cheer Tigers" and decided to start incorporating it more into our uniforms, music, gym, etc. I, as a coach, even thought it was Zebra until it clicked. I love all the aspects of this uniform (thank you Rebel) It fits a little bit odd on Mini athletes. I'm going to try to find a picture for you of a perfect fit! Can't WAIT to reveal the half top version of this for our senior teams next season.
Congratulations! Not many gyms can make it through two decades. Can't wait to see the crop top!

Wish there was some type of strap for these little babies.. too much skin for my liking but then Id probably complain about a shoulder cut out ;) just kidding but yeah.. maybe a strap orrr somethinggg?
I would like that and for the mesh to be solid black fabric.

Latest posts

Back