All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New for OO5? Love the tribute to the 2010(?) uniforms
tumblr_njh3y6sJcF1s417ruo1_540.jpg
Does OO5 typically receive gifted uniforms? I swear they had at at least 2 new uniforms last year.

New for OO5. Love the tribute to the 2010(?) uniforms
tumblr_njh3y6sJcF1s417ruo1_540.jpg

the uniform that these are paying homage to were quite possibly my favorite TG uniform ever.

the old ones were off the shoulder and strapless - so part of me wants to appreciate that they added something to hold it up and part of me is just confused by the weird black chunk of fabric on the back. I definitely like the old one better, but I still really like these!

Honestly im BEYOND happy they brought the Jag paw back onto a new uniform. These make me sooooo happy.
OO5s uni last year had the Jag paw on it, at least one of them did. I think they've only had 1 or 2 in the program that hasn't had it, I do love it though. I don't think there's been a TG uni I haven't liked, but I really really like these ones.

I suppose the OO5 uniforms are suppose to complement the 24k Jags ones, since they're both IO teams. If my memory serves me right, Lady Jags debuted their new uniforms at NCA last year and TGLC debuted theirs at UCA? I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that they'll probably be doing the same this year (with the exception of OO5 who debuted theirs at Cheersport last year, so their a week "early" this year).

Also, I just realise both Lady Jags (the one with the pink laces as a back) and OO5 (both uniforms) never kept their old uniforms from last season, someone here mentioned their athletes never buy the uniforms? So does GK have some special uniform rental deal with Top Gun? Because I swear, OO5 has had 6 uniforms since early 2013.

I suppose the OO5 uniforms are suppose to complement the 24k Jags ones, since they're both IO teams. If my memory serves me right, Lady Jags debuted their new uniforms at NCA last year and TGLC debuted theirs at UCA? I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that they'll probably be doing the same this year (with the exception of OO5 who debuted theirs at Cheersport last year, so their a week "early" this year).

Also, I just realise both Lady Jags (the one with the pink laces as a back) and OO5 (both uniforms) never kept their old uniforms from last season, someone here mentioned their athletes never buy the uniforms? So does GK have some special uniform rental deal with Top Gun? Because I swear, OO5 has had 6 uniforms since early 2013.
Top gun purchases all the level 5 uniforms and owns them. That's how teams can randomly wear throwback uniforms, they keep them all. The athletes probably pay to rent them but they're the gym's property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top gun purchases all the level 5 uniforms and owns them. That's how teams can randomly wear throwback uniforms, they keep them all. The athletes probably pay to rent them but they're the gym's property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ahhhhh alright, that makes perfect sense. I suppose the gym could also alter their old ones to make new ones, or at least recycle the fabric.

Back