All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

JHygzKw.jpg
I think of mermaids when I see this ... and thats fine.

Some of these uniforms remind me of Pretty in Pink when Andie (Molly Ringwald) made her prom dress out of 2 dresses she combined.

Haha I noticed that too. Jaylen loves her V-ros and she has the biggest foot I have ever seen a 9 year old have... I'll bring hers to cheersport and he can borrow them. It was so distracting! Or maybe he has a really big foot and they don't make his size! Lol jk
I actually can't believe Jaylen is 9!!! I was putting her at 11 or 12. My sister is 9. We'll be at Cheersport, they can meet and be friends! Lol

I would wear that purple lace shirt out...or like to a theme party....

pretty sure their senior teams have had this uni (as a crop) for at least last year.. and it's not any better

These were new in November of this season.

The pictures are posted on their fb group..smash cheer inc is the gym name. Pretty sure its a purple lace type shirt with the corset thing in the back and then it's a sports bra over top. Not sure if they didn't get uniforms this season or there was some type of issue but I'd rather my kid wear a t shirt and shorts

The sports bra is the section that has the corset lacing on it, if I remember correctly. The senior team at PCA Nationals didn't wear the lace (just the crop) and it had the lacing. I desperately wish that they'd gone for a sports bra back instead of the lacing. No support anywhere on that one.

ETA: These are their uniforms from last season. Really liked these on the floor.
epobpw.jpg

Last edited:
I saw the Smash senior unis back in November. I remember being in complete shock. The skirts appear to be a silky-type material, with a slit up to the hip. Overall the entire uniform just looks very cheaply made.

Last edited:
These were new in November of this season.

The sports bra is the section that has the corset lacing on it, if I remember correctly. The senior team at PCA Nationals didn't wear the lace (just the crop) and it had the lacing. I desperately wish that they'd gone for a sports bra back instead of the lacing. No support anywhere on that one.

ETA: These are their uniforms from last season. Really liked these on the floor.
epobpw.jpg

Yes!!! I knew I had a different uniform in my head! Well if I was a parent I wouldn't let my kid wear that especially when they could have used he same uniform. That thing they're wearing this season is not a uniform that's a DIY costume...

Harsh but there my opinion.

Back