All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Texas Lonestar REDi IOC5

2vxmuyw.jpg

30a5b9u.jpg

fy0qr5.jpg
Confused by the back. Looks like some took a scissors and just started cutting out pieces. Overall it looks nice though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheetahs
8271bfabb045eadf2a89fa776a4b88f3.jpg

I want to like it, I really do, but I just don't. I would so hate to have to compete in white pants.

ETA: they look okay when I'm looking at the picture of the three people b/c you can see the side details, but I do not like them at all when I see the front view on the girl behind them.

I want to like it, I really do, but I just don't. I would so hate to have to compete in white pants.

ETA: they look okay when I'm looking at the picture of the three people b/c you can see the side details, but I do not like them at all when I see the front view on the girl behind them.

looking at them from the front definitely makes them all look pigeon toed or something. I did see a picture of them doing scales mid-routine and the pants did look good. they really elongated all of their legs.

I actually really like this.

ETA: And they look really good on the floor with the guys pants.
I thought looked a little weird on the floor. Maybe just because not the norm.

I do think they'd look better as capris but that is just me.

**I have a gofundme account. I call it my JOB**

*this signature tumbleyoda approved*

For a coed team, I like the pants (never thought I'd say that.) I think Cheetahs would look better with a simpler looking top though. It looks like busy on top of busy.

another pic
B-98M70VIAA_8cA.jpg:large

Sorry for the double post - I'm supposed to be inventorying costumes at work today, so obviously I'm spending my whole day on Fierceboard instead...

In this picture I like it better (I do not like the picture with half the girls turned to one side and half turned to the other because it confuses my eyes - and makes me think when they are performing it's going to look like they're all wearing different uniforms, which is no bueno. And I'll just say it, since no one else will. Definitely not flattering - why does everyone in this uniform look like they only have one breast?)

But at least in this pic, I can see the X man on the skirt and sleeve, which is cute. And it does look sparkly, which is always a good thing. The cutout still ruins it though - looks like 2 separate uniforms combined, like that Sharks/Jets thing in Bring It On 3 (2? 4?) .

Sorry for the double post - I'm supposed to be inventorying costumes at work today, so obviously I'm spending my whole day on Fierceboard instead...

In this picture I like it better (I do not like the picture with half the girls turned to one side and half turned to the other because it confuses my eyes - and makes me think when they are performing it's going to look like they're all wearing different uniforms, which is no bueno. And I'll just say it, since no one else will. Definitely not flattering - why does everyone in this uniform look like they only have one breast?)

Reminds me of this:
MTIwOTIzNzM1MDQwNTg2Nzgy.png

Back