All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dorset Dragons (UK) made by Allstar Designs

Front
46096ac4db4881fb6490d6d96bb703ba.jpg

Back
eb9765aea6452ec27982742b175cdc1b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I weirdly kinda like this? Not sure. Need to see it on a person. Maybe it's because it's Dorset. And we have a cheese in my restaurant called Dorset.

Front

Back

Well considering dorset dragons have had a mix of uniforms on the mat ( I mean the team has had a various versions of uniforms and not all the same) atleast the uniform is the same but Im not a massive fan I will have to see how it looks on the floor in July

Front

Back

The top mesh in this one kills me. It's not bra friendly at all unless you go strapless and I could see some Janet Jackson incidents happening in the jump sections.

I do like the bottom though.

MACNew synchro unis
vY8L27s.jpg

what's a synchro uni? like solely for the few kids competing synchro at the all star games? that's... unnecessary. unless they were free or the prototype for MAC's next uniform and they're having them wear it first. why does every new event require a new uniform?

anywho, i like the top (pending no crazy back cutouts.) the skirt looks like it's completely mystique and i'm not on board with all the shiny.

Design and colors are great. Not a fan of that much mystique. Makes it much more obvious that the uniforms don't fit the best.

I think the silver on the arms is a funky color and the fit isn't very flattering. It looks like their arms are wrapped in tin foil. If they switched the silver and white on the arms, I think the uniform would be perfect.

This concerns me.
Rebel designers, if you're reading this, your uniforms have more than enough "bling"! For the sake of uniform costs, bases arms, and flyers backs...please don't add more.

Eta: the twitpic makes me think it would be a CA team but I'm really hoping it isn't Cheetahs or Panthers. I was hoping Panthers 3rd uni would be the practical/slightly sparkly one. And I'm so used to seeing Cheetahs in sublimation that I don't know how I'd do with them covered in stones.
6a64d3f77c5f465b431930ce70411dd3.jpg

Last edited:
Back