All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

To be fair, they're not the only uniform company who has done this (WC cosmic rays I think? And LA CF gold to name a recent example)
this is very true, i think its just more noticeable because they don't produce as many uniforms? I could be wrong, but I don't really remember seeing many of the FullSwag uniforms ever getting made, which is sad because some of them were gorg.

this is very true, i think its just more noticeable because they don't produce as many uniforms? I could be wrong, but I don't really remember seeing many of the FullSwag uniforms ever getting made, which is sad because some of them were gorg.
I agree. Especially in the US because I know they're more popular in Canada. I'm sure as they grow we'll see more variations.

Lol I was going to say the same thing. Isn't great whites newer ones full swag as well and they are almost the same or similar skirt to the new cpa one. Also those uniforms were worn on the floor so this one isn't a prototype it's the girls uniform so my guess is she knew what size skirt (size itty bitty) she was getting.
no the skirt is the exact same to grey reefs

Holy crap didn't even realize the skirt is the exact same as great whites. I wouldve liked to seen a not so itty bitty skirt on her though.
its not the same as great white, but the same as grey reefs- who to my knowledge were the first team to get this skirt design

Are they based out of Canada? If so, I did not know that haha, that would explain why not many US teams have uniforms from them yet.
triple post and my terribly sorry :wasntme: but ive just been replying as i slowly read the thread.
But yes, FullSwag is based out of Canada and are relatively popular here. Its a cheaper option.
Also the top isnt the exact same as Grey Reefs, i find the CPA one to be more awkward around the neck? But you're right, they're very very similar.

Yeah we have Custom halter bras for it!

then the bra brigade might spare your life... as long as you mention the custom bra again when you post a picture next season ;)

I'd much prefer a uniform that didn't need custom anything so the kids could wear whatever made them feel the most comfortable and secure underneath, but I at least appreciate an effort to have at least one bra option with your uniform.

It's my favorite of theirs so far so I'm not complaining! Although I like all their uniforms.

And there is always worlds so I bet we will see something new then!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love their current uniforms I reeeeaaallllly hope they keep them for worlds. Or forever. I think they are perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if they may get a white uniform for he baseball stadium to stand out from the background in the stadium but then again it is TGLC they stand out anyway
I was thinking that as well, the backdrop at the Champions Stadium last year was too dark against an already very dark sky. Instead of using multiple standing banners, I wish they'd just use on giant solid banner as the backdrop; remove the random palm trees.

Less is more USASF!!

I was thinking that as well, the backdrop at the Champions Stadium last year was too dark against an already very dark sky. Instead of using multiple standing banners, I wish they'd just use on giant solid banner as the backdrop; remove the random palm trees.

Less is more USASF!!

One gigantic backdrop also makes me nervous. I've heard too many horror stories about those Florida beach comps where a storm or just a gust of wind blows the whole backdrop over. It's happened at least twice over the last two years.

Back