All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Others still seem to have them though. I can't even find where to edit the ones I had.
Now that I commented it's gone. It was a signature about getting after when you signed up on fierce board or something no? Or do you add these to each post you make?

Bs connoisseur :)

Now that I commented it's gone. It was a signature about getting after when you signed up on fierce board or something no? Or do you add these to each post you make?

Bs connoisseur :)

Before I upgraded to the latest version, I had different signatures loaded for my iPhone, iPad and computer. But after I upgraded, the option went away.

Before I upgraded to the latest version, I had different signatures loaded for my iPhone, iPad and computer. But after I upgraded, the option went away.
Interesting. My signature only worked when using the app from my phone. Maybe will check on my laptop again later.

Fire & Ice Hail's new uniforms. Love that blue color! I could do without the neck strap. This uniform looks so comfy!!

hail_zpsef8e868d.png

just saw those on instagram. besides the neck strap they're perfect. simple, clean, athletic, functional while still being pretty. the bra brigade will be happy too!

Saw these on Instagram. Both debuted this weekend.Personally, I love them. Well done, Aussies! :D
image_zpsb6707b60.jpg

Bayside Bullets from Braeside, Austrailia
image_zpsd10825c4.jpg

image_zps0ea94702.jpg

Kreationz Cheer and Dance from Boronia and Emerald, Australia. These are my faves. Beautiful!

Saw these on Instagram. Both debuted this weekend.Personally, I love them. Well done, Aussies! :D
image_zpsb6707b60.jpg

Bayside Bullets from Braeside, Austrailia
image_zpsd10825c4.jpg

image_zps0ea94702.jpg

Kreationz Cheer and Dance from Boronia and Emerald, Australia. These are my faves. Beautiful!
oh my. the bullets uniform. i can't stand uni's that look like dresses. and you can barely see the rhinestones. but the kreationz unis are gorgeous!

Back