All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

they're just kind of awkward but really pretty. i want to like the neck strap but i don't think i can. the rhinestones are perfect though.

The neckline is a mix of the SOT neckline and Cali neckline and together they clash horribly. If they'd gotten rid of the sot style part, they'd be much less cluttered.

PCM, wish they hadn't gotten new ones :( loved the program uni from this past season!
Bu3HsM9CYAAIesl.jpg:large
The purple mesh and the purple fabric don't match at all ...so its a no from me.

On Jamie Andries Instagram there's a pic of a GBE uniform. It won't upload but if somebody wants to find it.

PCM, wish they hadn't gotten new ones :( loved the program uni from this past season!
Bu3HsM9CYAAIesl.jpg:large
Only the High Desert, Vacaville, Huntington Beach, and Arizona locations will have these uniforms. So I'm assuming Murrieta, Anaheim and Irvine will still wear the current one from last season.

Only the High Desert, Vacaville, Huntington Beach, and Arizona locations will have these uniforms. So I'm assuming Murrieta, Anaheim and Irvine will still wear the current one from last season.

Everyone is getting new uniforms including the original 3 locations. Level 5's will have different uniforms than the level 1-4's.

Fire & Ice Hail's new uniforms. Love that blue color! I could do without the neck strap. This uniform looks so comfy!!

hail_zpsef8e868d.png
It's not the neck STRAP that bothers me it's the whole off-the-shoulder, asymmetrical, looks-like-it-needs-to-be-straightened-out neckline that I don't like.

well from what I know these are not the ones the original locations will have. Just new locations.
Yes you are correct but you also said the original 3 locations were keeping last year's uniform. All I said was everyone was getting new uniforms.

Back