All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Grand Prix prototype
cizkdz9.jpg

They get gifted new uniforms every year! Totally ridiculous! And then people get annoyed when they gift their old uniforms to different squads
Well they kept the same unis all year last year. I guess I don't get the issue with being gifted unis. If the company thinks it will help them get exposure and the parents don't have to pay for a new uniform I don't see the problem.

Also I'm not sure what you mean by gifting them to other teams? Are you talking about rebel saying another team will wear the 2013 worlds uniform? I didn't see anyone mad, just wondering how another team would wear a uniform with a giant Panther on it.

Well they kept the same unis all year last year. I guess I don't get the issue with being gifted unis. If the company thinks it will help them get exposure and the parents don't have to pay for a new uniform I don't see the problem.

Also I'm not sure what you mean by gifting them to other teams? Are you talking about rebel saying another team will wear the 2013 worlds uniform? I didn't see anyone mad, just wondering how another team would wear a uniform with a giant Panther on it.
When have they gifted their old uniforms to other teams?

Atm rebel and the gym are looking at giving a few of their old unis to other squads or just the 2013 one (idk! To either a restricted or lower level squad(s)) and I haven't seen much on here but people on Instagram have said that it's not fair they shouldn't be doing it. What's the other squad going to be called cause their using the Panther and that's not right and all this bs which just doesn't make any sense what so ever!

Most european uniforms are quite modest but I have noticed this season more and more are going for mesh and cut outs because they want to be like the cheerleaders in the usa

Europeans trying to look like americans is the worst thing that happens to european cheerleading. Big hair big poof and fake spray tans which are usually a disaster are the worst to see in the mat.

Europeans trying to look like americans is the worst thing that happens to european cheerleading. Big hair big poof and fake spray tans which are usually a disaster are the worst to see in the mat.

Yep and then you have one person doing the whole teams hair or the poof looks not great. Luckily our coach just has us do teased ponytails now which are so much easier. I don't mind tanning but I always spray tan and I don;t do it to be really dark just to take an edge off how pale I am. Most uniform are great but I have seen some interesting ones.

Back