All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lol your logo reminds me so much of the GK logo. Anyways, both are so beautiful!! I love the skirt on the crop top uni!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I swear, you and I must share a brain, because I am constantly thinking things only to scroll down and see that you've already written them. If that makes sense. It happens like, all the time.

that full top reminds me of when people do this
23rrcsw.jpg

i just want to go and pull the skirt up to match with the blue band.
maybe a fake belt would fix it? :rolleyes:

Fake Belts in uniforms are awesome. We are putting one in a new uniform for Jam Hops in Minnesota this season, they are a very small gym and don't get a ton of exposure but it's going to be a beautiful uniform! CCM's uniform for their new Grand Rapids location is going to be really cute too, same overall design as their crop but with a black mesh stomach with crystal bursts on it.

Premier Athletics new uniform
29wu1wj.jpg

sfyvl0.jpg

Not sure what the shorts up to the belly button are about, but haven't they always had more collegiate style uniforms? Forgive me if I'm wrong.

Eta: oh it's a full top. I didn't realize that was mesh. :/
(Edit sorry didn't read te whole thread) but I'm kind of upset about there being no gym definition now. I know the new big thing is "oh let's have a program and expand it and have the most gyms everywhere" but I've always liked especially when I cheered there that I was a part of premier athletics but I was ALSO a part of my own branch of it that was defined by our uniforms. We weren't just premier, we were Sharks and we were known as Sharks and now it's kind of upsetting that all the teams are going to be known as premier athletics:( just my two cents. And I don't like this full top random mesh thing at all...
Ive said this since F5 did it and I s say it: I hope stomach mesh dies forever and I don't think there's been a single time Ive liked it or will like it.

Last edited:
(Edit sorry didn't read te whole thread) but I'm kind of upset about there being no gym definition now. I know the new big thing is "oh let's have a program and expand it and have the most gyms everywhere" but I've always liked especially when I cheered there that I was a part of premier athletics but I was ALSO a part of my own branch of it that was defined by our uniforms. We weren't just premier, we were Sharks and we were known as Sharks and now it's kind of upsetting that all the teams are going to be known as premier athletics:( just my two cents. And I don't like this full top random mesh thing at all...
Ive said this since F5 did it and I s say it: I hope stomach mesh dies forever and I don't think there's been a single time Ive liked it or will like it.

I agree with this 90% I loved being able to see the different Premier Gyms and identifying them by gym Logo/Uniform/Colors. Though this is a nice uniform I'm going to miss the different Premier Identities but from a business perspective it is smarter to develop one brand identity so I get it!

In terms of full top uniforms with random mesh I generally dislike them as well but I have seen some very well done full tops with mesh incorporated the correct way and not just filling a huge hole or gap with mesh. Also I think I just died on the inside a little when I read that F5 comment. I still love those full top uniforms they were absolutely beautiful and very tastefully done. I wish they could bring those back :)

I am personally struggling with this years uniforms... We have 10 girls who are on crossover from a senior to a junior team... I don't want to make them buy two tops but the full tops are so bleh...

I am personally struggling with this years uniforms... We have 10 girls who are on crossover from a senior to a junior team... I don't want to make them buy two tops but the full tops are so bleh...
Could they just buy a leotard and wear it under the crop? Or are the designs different?

I think the pink on the side is where I'm struggling... like its just going to disappear into a black leo...

With this new rule about upon us...Maybe someone in the uniform biz should come up with a great idea to create a "leotard" type item that they could customize to make the crop a full with customized things like the pink trim... Make it simple and don't charge a fortune!

Premier Athletics new uniform
29wu1wj.jpg

sfyvl0.jpg

Not sure what the shorts up to the belly button are about, but haven't they always had more collegiate style uniforms? Forgive me if I'm wrong.

Eta: oh it's a full top. I didn't realize that was mesh. :/

The neckline KILLS it for me.. It would look so much better with a normal v-neck. This just looks like it's falling off of them and I'm not a fan

I'm just dying over the premier crop. I love it.

From a distance(aka zoomed out) it looks like the entire stomach is the same mesh. It looks nice, until you zoom in and see that it's different fabrics. I don't see the weird, pulled up spankies look until I look closely.

Looking at the Premier uni again, is that a gradient on the sleeves (from what to blue)? Loveee that! Also, I random but I really like the Premier logo haha

Is there a way they can just get the crop top? Like those 3 piece swimsuits/pajamas stores sell,with the shorts,pants & a shirt,only this time,they'll get full top,crop top & a skirt? It still will cost more than buying one uniform,but cheaper than buying two uniforms for one kid.

Last edited:
Back