All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Someone sent me a picture of their grape doing a toe touch of happiness in her new uniform. The more pictures I see the more I like them, except on gifted girls. The white top part doesn't sit below their ummm, gifts, making the design look distorted.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
yes I think the white (crop top) part is too small. So I was wondering about those "gifted" girls.

Someone sent me a picture of their grape doing a toe touch of happiness in her new uniform. The more pictures I see the more I like them, except on gifted girls. The white top part doesn't sit below their ummm, gifts, making the design look distorted.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm happy the kids are happy since they are the ones actually wearing it. unfortunately, the more I see it, the more I just don't like it. I don't know why. there's no one detail I hate, it just doesn't look right to me for some reason. oh well. the smiles of the happy grapes make up for it :)

I actually like the rays uniform much more than I originally thought I did. The white part should be longer b/c it looks like it's meant to cover more than it does. It's not so noticeable on the little ones but on the older ones it definitely looks kind of off. I originally thought the waistband looked funny but this picture made me really like it for some reason? I think the promo pics just looked too posed and awkward. I think it will look good on the floor.
tumblr_naa0b5Ttym1qj5ed4o1_500.jpg

I actually like the rays uniform much more than I originally thought I did. The white part should be longer b/c it looks like it's meant to cover more than it does. It's not so noticeable on the little ones but on the older ones it definitely looks kind of off. I originally thought the waistband looked funny but this picture made me really like it for some reason? I think the promo pics just looked too posed and awkward. I think it will look good on the floor.
Is it just the lighting or is the skirt and top two different colors

I would <3 it sans giant white waistband.

I saw a grape doing toe touch in Rays uniform and fell in love with unis. or maybe she is just to cute :)

First, I love it. Love love love. I know some think it's too sparkly, but that's what Fame does. Sparkly. I hated their last one, and loved every uniform before it. This is getting back to the Fame I love.

Second, 2 questions:
Is it velvet?! ? Please say yes... Pleeeeeeeease say yes to velvet.

Just to make sure I'm seeing it right... Are the red straps the bra? And then the red stripes on the top are supposed to line up with them? It looks and works great in this photo, but I'm a little sketchy on the actual execution of that in person (the lining up part). I think I'll still love it, but I'm looking forward to seeing the real thing, not the promotional mock-up of it.
Sorry, no velvet, this one's a spandex material. [emoji6] I was not a fan of the last one either but I'm very excited to see this on & in person. Yes, the red neck straps are the sports bra. Curious to see if or how they will all match up & fit. I know some of us mommas get it a little bigger so it will last the 2-3 years, but a little worried about it all fitting right. Younger CP's are not a fan of things at their necks, so comp days could go 1 of 2 ways. [emoji51] Love all the bling! :)

Sorry, no velvet, this one's a spandex material. [emoji6] I was not a fan of the last one either but I'm very excited to see this on & in person. Yes, the red neck straps are the sports bra. Curious to see if or how they will all match up & fit. I know some of us mommas get it a little bigger so it will last the 2-3 years, but a little worried about it all fitting right. Younger CP's are not a fan of things at their necks, so comp days could go 1 of 2 ways. [emoji51] Love all the bling! :)
We were not allowed to order the uniform big. They want everyone to have the same look and fit. They will do a uniform swap/sale each year to help people to get a better fitting one but they don't want girls to look different on stage.

I am sad however there isn't velvet on that uniform. I mean not other gym could do velvet but it's ok if Fame does it!!

We were not allowed to order the uniform big. They want everyone to have the same look and fit. They will do a uniform swap/sale each year to help people to get a better fitting one but they don't want girls to look different on stage.

I am sad however there isn't velvet on that uniform. I mean not other gym could do velvet but it's ok if Fame does it!!
Yea, I'm guessing that will be us this year with the full tops. It can't be sagging or baggie anywhere. I just hope the main part can be ordered in a long for those w/ a longer torso. Oldest CP can't wear 1 piece swim suits because they ride up so bad. Love the swap/sale idea!

Back