All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For a fancier look, the mesh could be layered over some mystique fabric. Or replace the mesh with some fishnet look fabric.
(I may or may not have had a dance costume like that.)

my team has mesh over mystique! it accually looks nice. under the lights it gives a bit of extra sparkle without the heavy plastic look that mystique fabric tends to do.

Athletic Perfection. I think I like the full top more than the crop top. Beautiful uni :cloud9:

10643956_827664260580195_1497310878_n.jpg
So nice! LOVE that there is mesh both on the neck and stomach. Really ties it together.

When searching for an Allstar gym for my daughter we looked at Cheer St. Louis and now seeing this uniform I am so glad we opted for a different program (I know the uniform isn't everything, we love the choice we made). I do not care for this uniform at all! I hate the shorts because they look so long, hate the halter, the weird spacing of the sequins, the color is the only thing I like. Since this isn't on an actual person I am wondering and hoping it looks better on. Wish we could see it that way :)

I like the shorts. My daughter used to cheer for the owner of Cheer StL, and I am glad that she is still showing her conservative values when it comes to the competition uniforms. Our current gym is using shorts this year, and I am so hopeful that we get longer shorts as well. I am not quite in love with the Cheer StL uniform yet, but I am sure that it will look great at competitions.

why do i get the feeling that cheetahs might have some sort of full top..... according to the other sneak peak they did earlier.....

some time ago... when the more "theatrical" worlds uniforms were used someone asked bluecat and i vaguely recall him saying that they preferred the full top so all of their athletes feel comfortable and it looked good on all body types. so i won't be surprised if they eventually transition to all full tops. all of CA Austin is full top and majority of plano already is (guessing charlotte will be, too)

or that pic could just be the boys uniform.

some time ago... when the more "theatrical" worlds uniforms were used someone asked bluecat and i vaguely recall him saying that they preferred the full top so all of their athletes feel comfortable and it looked good on all body types. so i won't be surprised if they eventually transition to all full tops. all of CA Austin is full top and majority of plano already is (guessing charlotte will be, too)

or that pic could just be the boys uniform.

looking at all the other snippets of the uniform they released on that twitter account, it looks like it came from the same image, which what makes me think its for the girls. i also have to wonder if its sublimated or not.

Back