All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New uniforms for Spirit Athletics in Kentucky! These look really nice! Not a fan of the asymmetrical skirt design or the boys pants, but over all it looks good!
34q0kya.jpg

ive seen that parts of the new CA cheetah uniform has been released, and i only follow a small amount of cheer athletics athletes, etc. but are they trying to keep the uniform somewhat secret till the first competition, cause i would think when they first started doing those sneak peeks that a lot of the athletes and fans would mention it, and i havent seen anyone mention the uniforms. maybe im just following the wrong people, idk. im just wondering if the plan to reveal them with so little hype was planned.. just wondering

Where did you see these pictures?

We weren't supposed to get new uniforms this year, and then the owner found out the trim on our uniforms has been discontinued, so now I’ve gone from not needing a new uniform for my CP to needing a new uniform. AND we have no idea what they will look like…. Trying to go with the flow:banghead:
OH MY GOD!!!! (of course i will miss the old ones..) but i am SO excited for you guys. (hoping every team gets shorts this time though..)
You just got me realllllly excited!!!! :cheering:

View attachment 595View attachment 596View attachment 597View attachment 598

The design is what parents were presented and voted on to pay 323 for, which also included chevron duffle and a chevron bow.View attachment 599

The pics are what we received plus some Cheerleader II shoes by Varsity that we have no clue how they ended up ordering. We were supposed to buy our own pair of Varsity Last Pass. Rep has the okay form that the school sponsor one day I guess came in and decided to just place order and switch it up herself. We own this mess of no actual uniform. They can't wear tank for football games, 1, it is camp wear sublimated tank that is a different color than the 100% poly skirt, 2, not in dress code and racer back. 3, it is FL, still 100 and body liners not in anyway. Company says I have the sheet of stuff that was authorized. Great. Not authorized by the kids wearing it or the parents buying it. We authorized that we would buy the design presented to us. Too bad so sad on even buying another shell, won't be in in time. Frustrated and disappointed. They are telling us after conversations with the company today, we will have to just wear a tshirt with the skirt for football and we will just love the bodyliners and the bodyliner and the skirt will be the uniform they compete in!! Wow.
First off, your original description is 100% accurate. Not good, doesn't match, and really doesn't fit.

That being said the picture of what was presented and agreed upon is what was received. The quote shows a sublimated camp top that matches what was delivered. No way to know who was responsible for the tragedy that was picked, but IMO at the end of the day the company shouldn't have to fix something that wasn't their error. If it was on them then I would definitely be vocalizing complaints until they did something. This unfortunately seems like a coach that was inexperienced and didn't realize what she was getting/choosing or a bad rep who let a coach order something that wouldn't look good.

I am sorry though that y'all are having to now deal with not having a uniform to wear for games, it sucks for the kids that are so excited to cheer in a new uniform!

:D

She managed quite an accolade from the gym just last week. She's having fun again and that's the only thing that matters to me anymore. Her new gym and amazing coaches have slowly started putting Humpty Dumpty back together again.
A little nosy, so feel free to tell me to butt out! Did both kids switch or are you doing double duty with them at different gyms? I couldn't imagine having to shuttle kids to two different gyms, in different cities, with different comp schedules. Kudos to you if you're making that work!!

A little nosy, so feel free to tell me to butt out! Did both kids switch or are you doing double duty with them at different gyms? I couldn't imagine having to shuttle kids to two different gyms, in different cities, with different comp schedules. Kudos to you if you're making that work!!
Pretty much did do that last season with two kids on three teams in two locations that were two hours apart. I was completely willing to do that with different gym colors if it meant she would stay with it. At the end if the season she quit and vowed never to touch a mat again so only he went to tryouts. For his own reasons, in the middle of the tryout process (it was about a week long thing) he chose to switch programs. After watching him there for about 3-4 weeks the final tryout date arrived and he basically ordered her to get in the car....and she did. And the coaches that raised them (there are two that had started coaching there from our long standing program wed left the year before when they outgrew it, the same two that took her to Paris in 2012) literally cried when she walked in with nfinities on.

It was a great day.

And the best decision ever. They've put her back together bit by bit with nothing but pure positivity and a lot of love.

So now they're at the same place that's half the distance from the short drive last year and their competition schedule is basically the exact same. :cheering: #happymom

First off, your original description is 100% accurate. Not good, doesn't match, and really doesn't fit.

That being said the picture of what was presented and agreed upon is what was received. The quote shows a sublimated camp top that matches what was delivered. No way to know who was responsible for the tragedy that was picked, but IMO at the end of the day the company shouldn't have to fix something that wasn't their error. If it was on them then I would definitely be vocalizing complaints until they did something. This unfortunately seems like a coach that was inexperienced and didn't realize what she was getting/choosing or a bad rep who let a coach order something that wouldn't look good.

I am sorry though that y'all are having to now deal with not having a uniform to wear for games, it sucks for the kids that are so excited to cheer in a new uniform!

Yep, I agree on it's what we ordered, I contacted a personal friend who is also a brand rep and said is this right before we ordered? It doesn't look like it. That person said they couldn't get involved, but. . .

So I went with the all star parent approach and kept my mouth shut and figured the rep, who understood they were purchasing new actual cheer uniforms, would sell them an actual uniform. The pic does look like a uniform, who am I to get up in the sweet new cheer sponsor's business and tell them that they are not ordering a uniform top, their rep said it would be great. They were so in love and so excited. I just prayed maybe that number could mean two things, like maybe it wasn't really a sublimated campwear top. It didn't. We just don't tell our AS gym how to do anything, we either like it, which thank goodness we do, or we can leave.

One of the moms went out and personally bought every kid on the team a pair of black Soffee's to wear with the black campwear tank top and we just won't have a uniform for football and pray the liner makes the skirt a uniform. The bad thing is that now 6th grade gets to try out and we will need a bunch more uniforms and packages but trust is down with this rep. The school lady feels awful, she just feels like she should have had better guidance from the rep. I wonder why they just didn't pick a package, now that I have scrutinized the catalog. But I didn't feel entitled to get involved and do my SM job of "trust the process" Goodness, we cheer parents just look at each other and laugh sometimes and say "trust the process" and it usually does work out. Not this time. But they do love those bags.

Yep, I agree on it's what we ordered, I contacted a personal friend who is also a brand rep and said is this right before we ordered? It doesn't look like it. That person said they couldn't get involved, but. . .

So I went with the all star parent approach and kept my mouth shut and figured the rep, who understood they were purchasing new actual cheer uniforms, would sell them an actual uniform. The pic does look like a uniform, who am I to get up in the sweet new cheer sponsor's business and tell them that they are not ordering a uniform top, their rep said it would be great. They were so in love and so excited. I just prayed maybe that number could mean two things, like maybe it wasn't really a sublimated campwear top. It didn't. We just don't tell our AS gym how to do anything, we either like it, which thank goodness we do, or we can leave.

One of the moms went out and personally bought every kid on the team a pair of black Soffee's to wear with the black campwear tank top and we just won't have a uniform for football and pray the liner makes the skirt a uniform. The bad thing is that now 6th grade gets to try out and we will need a bunch more uniforms and packages but trust is down with this rep. The school lady feels awful, she just feels like she should have had better guidance from the rep. I wonder why they just didn't pick a package, now that I have scrutinized the catalog. But I didn't feel entitled to get involved and do my SM job of "trust the process" Goodness, we cheer parents just look at each other and laugh sometimes and say "trust the process" and it usually does work out. Not this time. But they do love those bags.
That's sad. I hope everything gets fixed.

New uniforms for Spirit Athletics in Kentucky! These look really nice! Not a fan of the asymmetrical skirt design or the boys pants, but over all it looks good!
34q0kya.jpg
I like it, other than the asymmetrical off-the-shoulder-on-one-side look that will always appear to me that someone pulled too hard on one sleeve. (Not to imply that off-the-shoulder on both sides is OK either.)

I like it, other than the asymmetrical off-the-shoulder-on-one-side look that will always appear to me that someone pulled too hard on one sleeve. (Not to imply that off-the-shoulder on both sides is OK either.)

Yes. Not a fan of the random belly stripe on the full top either. However, it's a good looking uniform otherwise.

We have not had ours either. We were told that if our uniforms do not come in time, we could have our girls wear their practice uniforms. Should I mention that we don't have our practice uniforms either?! LOL
We are in the same situation. We know we will not have uniforms for showcase or our first competition. We are supposed to be wearing the new sublimated practice wear, but it isn't here either. I am worried about that as well because the kids weren't sized for it. They just ordered some over every size and said they can try on when it gets here. I am worried that by the time they get to the lowest level team, there will not be anything left in the adult sizes my CP will need.

We were fitted the first week in August for uniforms, and I knew then that this would be the case but the announcement was just made in the last two weeks. I don't see how anyone can wait until September to fit and order and still get them by the beginning of November, unless they have some kind of deal worked out where their order gets priority.

Sadly, I wasnt allowed to design the team i coach a new sublimated fulltop uniform since they are going with another company other than the one i work for.(it took alot out of me to not have full design control lol) But at the end of the day im fine with it because we just finished sizing our kids, We place the full order on monday, and receive them the first or second week of October. Oh and they were only 85$ and the quality is amazing. It is the same company that printed the Rain Athletics Aqua worlds uniforms i designed. Ill def post photos once i received them!

Back