All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

c41f215863438e879debe5ca6aea9224.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like the girls uni especially the length of the shorts. The guy not so much. I think if it didn't have that white line down the shirt and down the pants it would be better looking. But since it does I hate that the width of the white lines don't match on pants and shirt. That drives me nuts when lines don't match.

I like the girls uni especially the length of the shorts. The guy not so much. I think if it didn't have that white line down the shirt and down the pants it would be better looking. But since it does I hate that the width of the white lines don't match on pants and shirt. That drives me nuts when lines don't match.

This. If you have lines on a boys uni, make them match or make them leave :-D Depends on how it fits the certain athletes, there will always be a width difference (maybe there are some where it fits perfect), and i can't imagine while performing it will get better.

This. If you have lines on a boys uni, make them match or make them leave :-D Depends on how it fits the certain athletes, there will always be a width difference (maybe there are some where it fits perfect), and i can't imagine while performing it will get better.
this one seems so noticeable than others. Like really obvious its different widths lol.

I know y'all have issues with the shorts that I get but as a whole I love the Cheer Florida uni. Plus some of the people behind that program are pretty great. I hope they have a great season!!

Cheer Florida all stars are nice. But I hate how small the shorts are in the back. I don't really find that appropriate.

Does any one know if it was just accidentally like that from sitting down or did they come that short? I don't mind short shorts but not when they raise up like that.

I love the look, but the red on the back of the shorts make it look like 80's high cut briefs. I love the rest of it so much that I hate to say it! (And the shorts need to be a smidge longer)
It would've been beautiful but the shorts killed it for me. Besides the diaper look, it's so short and fitted I get uncomfortable just looking--you can see everything and that's not appropriate wear for children.

@Kris10boo I'm sure they're very nice people. I never said anything against their character though so I hope no one thinks I'm denigrating anyone for bad uniforms. It's just uniform commentary not character assassination.

@Kris10boo I'm sure they're very nice people. I never said anything against their character though so I hope no one thinks I'm denigrating anyone for bad uniforms. It's just uniform commentary not character assassination.
Oh no no I didn't disagree with you there and I don't want y'all to think that's what I'm insinuating! I more so said that to show that while I like the uniform I am probably bias! I definitely didn't take it as such!

We already had our fitting in April or may. They are suppose to be here any day now I believe. I'm BEYOND nervous they won't fit my cp. It's a Leo and it's a YS, all the itty bitty kids on our team have a YS as well. My kid is way bigger then those kids. I mean the Leo fit good back in April but will it fit her now.... I'm skeptic.

CP11 is 4'6" and 67 pounds and her YS leo from last season still fits. A little snug in the bits now, but, doable.

Back