All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

(photo from above)
Wake Forest Allstars. Like these a lot!
xor05f.png

STOP THE PRESSES!

Who bought/brought back WFAS???!!!

I definitely like the crop top more than the full top. There is just too many lines. I think I could also live without the neck strap. I do like the JAGS on the belt.

I also like the random back cut out. Its so random and unnecessary...but I still like it because its an unnecessary back cut out I haven't seen before. Not sure what they'd do about the bra situation but nobody every concerns themselves with that anyway

I definitely like the crop top more than the full top. There is just too many lines. I think I could also live without the neck strap. I do like the JAGS on the belt.

I also like the random back cut out. Its so random and unnecessary...but I still like it because its an unnecessary back cut out I haven't seen before. Not sure what they'd do about the bra situation but nobody every concerns themselves with that anyway
Agreed. That neck strap the only thing I am iffy about, I could take it or leave it. The back cut out has grown on me from the first time I saw it.

Three cheers for no mesh, however.

Back