All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ugh ACX's unis:( loved the old ones. Love that there is no mesh but they have my second biggest uni pet peeve - off the shoulder. At least its just on one side. But really - save the off the shoulder stuff for pretty dresses.

guess i am the minority who really just plain doesn't like the ACX uniform? it's so busy. the black is much better than the white, but i really don't like either one.

i think i actually like their full body purple mystique uniforms better (*GASP*.) they may have been shiny, but they were simple.
Too busy for me too. I want to like it so much, and I'm so happy there's no mesh, but there are swirls and arm writing and a belt and it's got letters and extra straps and cut-outs and my brain cramps trying to process it all.

If they took just ONE thing off, I'd love it that much more.

tumblr_nbyr5noHZi1s417ruo1_500.jpg

Florida Top Dog.
Yet another uniform that can't decide if it wants to by symmetric or not. I do like the top a lot though, bra issues aside.

tumblr_nbyr5noHZi1s417ruo1_500.jpg

Florida Top Dog.
Yet another uniform that can't decide if it wants to by symmetric or not. I do like the top a lot though, bra issues aside.
I really don't like this uniform at all. There's too much going on the sleeves, it doesn't fit properly, and it overall is messy

And Ash aren't you 16 (if you're 17 sorry haha) you've got a bright future ahead of you as you pursue this!

Yes 16! Thank you <3! Just starting this as a business of mine! If anyone's gym or athletic teams needs anything designed you guys can contact me or checkout my website ashleyscheerycreations.webs.com

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back