All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Spirit Xtreme
Instagram

Louisiana Elite
Instagram

Quest Allstars
Instagram
Instagram

CS royal
Instagram

cheer Wisconsin
Instagram
Spirit Extreme-These look nice! Not the hugest fan of that mesh area on the neck but overall the uniform looks good. The sleeves are gorgeous and I actually really like the stomach mesh cutouts!

Louisiana Elite- Ehhh. The front looks off to me. Too thick of a blue stripe, yellow should have gone higher. Too much mesh for the sleeves. I wish the top had rhinestones around the blue to match how they go on the skirt. Underwhelmed.

Quest-Love the senior uniform minus the neck thing. Not a fan of the neck line for the prep team.

tumblr_nbyr5noHZi1s417ruo1_500.jpg

Florida Top Dog.
Yet another uniform that can't decide if it wants to by symmetric or not. I do like the top a lot though, bra issues aside.
i like it

tumblr_nbyr5noHZi1s417ruo1_500.jpg

Florida Top Dog.
Yet another uniform that can't decide if it wants to by symmetric or not. I do like the top a lot though, bra issues aside.

Wish the blue band under the top and at the top of the skirt were skinnier... It doesn't look right being so big...

I think the way "TOP DOG" is shaped like a rainbow makes the entire top look like it's sagging even though it's not... Wish it was straight across

ACX and Ohana......

Oh lawd, I think we've entered the Promised Land.

Oh Happy Day.....
(Oh Happy Daaayyyaaaay!)
Oh Happy Day.....
When mesh came off.....
(When mesh came off).....
It almost came off.....
(Nearly came off).....

THESE GYMS KNOW HOOOOOOOOOW
TO WOOOOOORK!
A UNIFORM!
THEY PULLED IT OFF!

Y'ALL NAILED THAT FULL TOP!

OH HAPPY DAY!
(OH HAPPY DAY)
OH HAPPY DAY!
(OH HAPPY DAY)
OH HAPPY DAY!
(OH HAPPY DAY)
OH HAPPY DAY

OOOOHHHHH HAPPYYYYY DAAAAAYYYY!!

PRAAAAAISE THE CHEER GODS. *does church hands*

Ugh ACX's unis:( loved the old ones. Love that there is no mesh but they have my second biggest uni pet peeve - off the shoulder. At least its just on one side. But really - save the off the shoulder stuff for pretty dresses.

We loved the old ones too. But we switch every three years. With the crossovers and new full cover rule we went ahead and made the switch. Worlds team athletes will wear the white one.

ACX and Ohana......

Oh lawd, I think we've entered the Promised Land.

Oh Happy Day.....
(Oh Happy Daaayyyaaaay!)
Oh Happy Day.....
When mesh came off.....
(When mesh came off).....
It almost came off.....
(Nearly came off).....

THESE GYMS KNOW HOOOOOOOOOW
TO WOOOOOORK!
A UNIFORM!
THEY PULLED IT OFF!

Y'ALL NAILED THAT FULL TOP!