All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes 16! Thank you <3! Just starting this as a business of mine! If anyone's gym or athletic teams needs anything designed you guys can contact me or checkout my website ashleyscheerycreations.webs.com

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

You remind me alot of myself when i was 16, youre going big places honey bee! I hope to one day work with you in this industry :)

Here's the backs too

BxmXED_IMAAxJdZ.jpg:large

BxmXED8IAAACAbp.jpg:large
Love, love, love.... Did I say LOVE these!!!! Especially the black!

tumblr_nbyr5noHZi1s417ruo1_500.jpg

Florida Top Dog.
Yet another uniform that can't decide if it wants to by symmetric or not. I do like the top a lot though, bra issues aside.
Just wondering why at this point a non-senior team would get a new uniform that is a crop. Unless this is for a senior team and she is just on the younger side, in which case, ignore my post.

ACX and Ohana......

Oh lawd, I think we've entered the Promised Land.

Oh Happy Day.....
(Oh Happy Daaayyyaaaay!)
Oh Happy Day.....
When mesh came off.....
(When mesh came off).....
It almost came off.....
(Nearly came off).....

THESE GYMS KNOW HOOOOOOOOOW
TO WOOOOOORK!
A UNIFORM!
THEY PULLED IT OFF!

Y'ALL NAILED THAT FULL TOP!

OH HAPPY DAY!
(OH HAPPY DAY)
OH HAPPY DAY!
(OH HAPPY DAY)
OH HAPPY DAY!
(OH HAPPY DAY)
OH HAPPY DAY

OOOOHHHHH HAPPYYYYY DAAAAAYYYY!!

PRAAAAAISE THE CHEER GODS. *does church hands*
This is going to fly over so many heads lol.

South Florida...looks like a HS poms teams uniforms

Shooting Stars...the lace on the entire back...just too much. I think lace can be a nice accent on a uniform but not an entire uniform covered in it

Ultimate Stars...I like the bow. I wouldn't like practicing in those shorts with the belt...looks like a hard belt buckle piece which I think would hurt a lot if you hit that during a stunt or catching a fall

Sky Athletics....I like the uniform off the body better than I do once I saw it on a person. Holy back cut outs. Seriously tho, do you just not wear a bra???

south Florida Allstars
Instagram

shooting stars cheer
Instagram

ultimate stars athletics. (not sure if uni or Practicewear, leaning towards uni bc design but it looks like a cotton base fabric)
Instagram

sky athletics
Instagram
Instagram

South Florida uniform looks like they spent all of their budget on the tops...and forgot about the skirt. At the least, the skirt should have been black.

The Shooting Stars uniform is doing the most, when the least was required....but at least the back lace is lined...for whatever that's worth...

Sky Athletics is pretty from the front....but then the back happens.

Back