All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

weird seeing anyone WC in a non-team-specific uniform.

not my favorite neckline, but either way, i wish it wasn't gold... i think? well, the uniform needs the gold, but the light mystique gold blends in with a lot of paler skin tones and doesn't look awesome. it also has that crop-over-a-leotard look which i don't like (not specific to them, majority of full tops are doing this, yuck) all in all, not my favorite, but not awful and it coordinates well with the mothership, while still giving them their own gym "look."

small all girl 5 from genesis has their own uniform.

154brdg.jpg
The World Cup uniforms everyone is talking about.

Northern Ice used to be Layton Athletics right? They posted a picture of a younger girl in a uniform that I hadn't recognized, and I wondered if it was new but want sure since I'm not super familiar with their lower level teams. It looked really nice!

ETA: This is it. Remove those necks straps and it's perfect.
zuf21s.jpg
Yes and the Sr. Teams have 2 pieces.

Yes! Hahah I started annoying my coach about new uniforms last year so I just designed some based of the ones in the Varsity catalog and eventually she agreed to it. She only invited my sisters and I to the meeting with the rep (for some reason she wanted to invite all the girls on the team but I talked her out of that because it would have been a mess).

So now we're getting new Powerfit uniforms (so excited because it's like cheering on a cloud). We have it narrowed down to three designs. I'm so excited, we really need new uniforms and it will be so nice to have really comfortable ones.
What team do you cheer for?

Back