All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Saw these on Facebook, Mega Cheer Braves from QLD Australia (sorry to anyone from QLD if these aren't new but I've never seen them before!)

Personally not a fan - the yellow lace looks like a dance costume to me, and the black is velvet and way too short coverage for a crop top in my opinion. I also think the logo gets lost against the black fabric.

106hg0z.jpg

best image I could find of the back
2i8awy1.jpg
what's with the sleeve length.. looks like they all put their tops in they dryer too long..

Cheer Xpress Level 5 unis

28m1qx2.jpg

my obvious issues with the back aside, this is pretty.

i like the detail on the skirt, it's different. but if it hits anyone more towards the front of the skirt, those lines give the effect of tiny waist/really wide hips.

edit: is the skirt detail only on one side? can't really tell. i'd like it better on both sides, i think.

my obvious issues with the back aside, this is pretty.

i like the detail on the skirt, it's different. but if it hits anyone more towards the front of the skirt, those lines give the effect of tiny waist/really wide hips.

edit: is the skirt detail only on one side? can't really tell. i'd like it better on both sides, i think.
I'm actually wondering if you can wear a bra with a crossing strap. The bottom of the back is wide enough to hide the back of a bra and if you had a this strap in a halter style it might just go under those straps. I actually have hope you might be able to wear a decent bra with this one.

The skirt is a bit short for me but on the whole I really like it, and that's big praise coming from someone who looks askance at all things hot pink.

They are long sleeves but for the majority of the girls - mainly the bases, they found they got in the way. Rather than altering we just decided to pull them up and believe it or not got a great response! Lots of people comment on our "3/4 length sleeves"
My team's flyers decided to push their sleeves up for the pyramid and we got deducted for it :(

unless the judges were able to see hair ties (or similar) on the girls' wrists who pushed up their sleeves. (Yep, had that happen to our half year team)

I totally believe that, but a deduction just for pushed up sleeves is not something I've ever heard of in all stars. I don't know enough about HS cheer but I think they have some crazy uniform rules and regulations.

Back