All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

TGLC... Yes I know it's from last season...but seriously the details, down to the bottom of their custom shoes. Wow.
py3AE2.jpg

PA Midnight's new uniforms. These I really like
ETA: HATE the bottom back of the top. It looks like the white ripped away from the blue.
o582aa.jpg

I think this is are everything! I think they are clean but also pop as well. It looks like the fabric sticking out at the bottom of the top may be her bra. It doesn't look like it's the same color as the top.

kdqzc4.jpg

abgg7o.jpg

n5qzx5.jpg

Hope this works! Here are the new uniforms for Fury Athletics, the gym I coach at. These are for our mini 1, youth 2, junior 1, junior 3, and senior 4.2. Our senior 4 has identical uniforms but they are cropped.

The picture of the pyramid is the only picture I could find where you can (kinda sorta) see the back, and yes, there is a cut out. It also says "Athletics" on the back in thread-less sequins. We love them and they really light up under the stage lights :D

@cheernerd5678

ETA: sorry these pictures are so huge :confused:

wow I am obsessed. so sporty but sparkly at the same time

kdqzc4.jpg

abgg7o.jpg

n5qzx5.jpg

Hope this works! Here are the new uniforms for Fury Athletics, the gym I coach at. These are for our mini 1, youth 2, junior 1, junior 3, and senior 4.2. Our senior 4 has identical uniforms but they are cropped.

The picture of the pyramid is the only picture I could find where you can (kinda sorta) see the back, and yes, there is a cut out. It also says "Athletics" on the back in thread-less sequins. We love them and they really light up under the stage lights :D

@cheernerd5678

ETA: sorry these pictures are so huge :confused:
YAAAAASSSSSSS!!! Just the right amount of rhinestones, cutout and striping! It's PERFECT!

Okay so heres my kids new sublimated uniforms! For $90.00 i am not complaining one bit. Instead of stones we decided to go with threadless sequins so nothing falls off. Yes her skirt is longer its just bunched up here!
B1_eKchCIAAGLKp.jpg:large

love it!! Our mini unis cost the about the same. I haven't seen a prototype yet, but after seeing yours, I am hopeful!

Back