All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Better view of full tops
vrvr6d.jpg

Back of earlier posted uniform
5v2n8o.jpg
The fact that you can see the tag through the shorts means they're too thin

Some of these uniforms just make me do this :banghead:, and wonder "what were you thinking?!" Especially when it's uniforms that the athletes clearly look uncomfortable in. I don't mean this to be disrespectful to those who have designed what I'm talking about at all. I understand wanting to be bold and stand out, but having multiple design elements to where it's a hot mess is not the way to do that. Most of them are so close to being good uniforms, but they just have so much going on at once. When you have cutouts galore, and mesh everywhere, it's more of a miss than a hit. Just my opinion.
Rant over. *steps off soap box*

Guess who hit a full out tonight which meant we got our uniforms?
MY TEAM!!
These were posted last year but they are for this season and my team was the first to get them :)
Sonic Elite Allstars from Marysville, WA! I look gross from practice so i didn't take pictures of me in it but yeah!
Top (front)
156aixg.jpg

Back of it
eg1mww.jpg

Skirt (the back of the skirt has the same exact design)
116j3ww.jpg

MY TEAM!!
These were posted last year but they are for this season and my team was the first to get them :)
Sonic Elite Allstars from Marysville, WA! I look gross from practice so i didn't take pictures of me in it but yeah!
Top (front)
156aixg.jpg

Back of it
eg1mww.jpg

116j3ww.jpg
I like everything except the miss matched sleeves. I LOVE how the night skyline is in the back though! Very cool :)

MY TEAM!!
Top (front)
156aixg.jpg

Back of it
eg1mww.jpg

116j3ww.jpg
LOVE the skyline on the back. I wish both of the sleeves were like the sublimated one. Overall it looks nice, love the green and gold :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm personally not on the "WE NEED TO GET CHEER TAKEN SERIOUSLY" train and personally enjoy the ability to uniquely display our sport in our uniforms. It is a performance sport, and I think if we went more in the A&T direction it would lose that.
same. might be unpopular opinion but if cheer uniforms start heading in a&t direction ill be disappointed, to be honest

same. might be unpopular opinion but if cheer uniforms start heading in a&t direction ill be disappointed, to be honest
Me too! My daughter wants a TG OO5 uniform now, she would die if by the time she is finally old enough to get there if they went in that other direction! Ehh lol

Guessing the Zebra is extinct? :p

I'm not surprised they aren't too big a change. That uniform has been around long enough that it is part of their branding at this point. It's very easy to tell who they are when you see them. Smart marketing

The only reason they got new uniforms this year is because the zebra material was no longer available. I think they were supposed to get new ones next year. I love last years uniforms.

ETA: Our IOC5 team is going to wear last year's uniforms so at least people who like them will still get to see them a few more times.

Last edited:
Back