All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

is it the choker thats the issue? i cropped a picture so you cant see it and i think i like it better
9jkwo7.jpg
What my issue is it just overall doesnt flow. Like whats the stripes on the front? The white part doesnt match the black part. It really looks like someone threw this together overnight...

is it the choker thats the issue? i cropped a picture so you cant see it and i think i like it better
9jkwo7.jpg
It's not the choker... The white part doesn't go with the black. They look like parts of two completely different uniforms. It just doesn't flow at all. It's swirly but then block script, black then white, thick swirls then suddenly thin strips. Also the F5 is in an awkward place And the shoulder looks like it got pulled off. Their last two were so beautiful...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b34027534872e459f161b534044d573f.jpg
d2ee93b88c1d99422b521fd7f656e829.jpg

There's some back views(where you can see the GK logo).

I'm not really a fan. It's like they had 5 good ideas and threw them together and made a uniform that's all over the place. It makes me sad because their full top and their black crop top are two of my favorite uniforms ever.

Maybe it's just the angle, but it bothers me that on the back there are three rhinestoned lines and on the sleeve only two continue. Or maybe it's because i'm on the phone and the pic is small?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

i'm still on the fence about F5... I actually prefer it with the choker but it's still too busy for me. I like that it kind of, sort of contains elements from all MT teams in there.. like the blue arm matches the program uniform and the blue and teal "wave" looking things are on cells uni. but if you look at performance pictures.. it looks like the bases are wearing 100% different uniforms since it shows a different side for each of them. that bothers me a bit.

it may grow on me, though.

Back