All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just one of Rebels prototype/ designs they can make. Don't think it's new but saw it on Twitter. :/ no to everything.
u6C9web.jpg
The stitching is giving me an NFL dancer vibe...:confused:

n8cC4Qh.jpg

I like it minus the choker
Looks like F5 has entered a new era! Aside from the choker, I really like these. Though I think it would be cool for them to get a replica of the cosmic rays uni, except with royal blue, teal and white rhinestones. Like the velvet uni (my all-time favorite).

Just one of Rebels prototype/ designs they can make. Don't think it's new but saw it on Twitter. :/ no to everything.
u6C9web.jpg
You know, it may be low cut, but at least you can wear a bra with it... Assuming there's no crazy back. The LA Cheerforce ones are super pretty but you would have to wear a strapless bra because the stupid cutouts on the front remove the possibility of even wearing a halter-style bra.

Eta: though the uniform itself is definitely giving me a professional cheerleader/dancer vibe.

You know, it may be low cut, but at least you can wear a bra with it... Assuming there's no crazy back. The LA Cheerforce ones are super pretty but you would have to wear a strapless bra because the stupid cutouts on the front remove the possibility of even wearing a halter-style bra.

Eta: though the uniform itself is definitely giving me a professional cheerleader/dancer vibe.
It's for an NHL dance ("cheer") team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am more involved with rec and high school cheer... Is jewelry allowed in all star cheer? Wouldn't the separate choker and bracelet be considered jewelry, regardless of what material it's made out of? It would be in HS cheer... Even a hair tie on the wrist is a deduction.
I'm no expert but I don't think that the bracelet or choker really counts as jewelry. A couple years ago my team added fabric bracelet/cuffs to our uniforms to get a different look and they were a lot like the ones on this uniform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back