All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

no words for lady bullets. would have been gorgeous if the shorts had been a little longer. nobody needs that little of an inseam.
also, the fit of the girl on the right's uni looks off. I would assume there's probably more like so.
Won't use real names obviously but girl on the right has gotten so big (as in tall, obviously not fat) I remember cheering with her & her sister at my (hers also) old gym

[...]And for cheetahs... I could not even imagine competing in LONG LEGGINGS. I got hot competing in a skirt and a long sleeve top. Not to mention they are probably not as flattering on bigger girls, especially in white and the way the design is.

To be fair: there are no bigger girls on Cheetahs.

California LB
B_CmThzU8AE8y5p.jpg
Not sure if shorts or underwear...

someone correct me if I'm wrong or this has already been covered, however I've been keeping up pretty well...were CEA SSX and Cougars new uniforms debuted? Weren't they supposed to have new uniforms for NCA?

Kinda late, my views:

Ace: please no. Looks like a swimsuit gone wrong or something.
SOT: LOVE.
Lady Pros: Athletic yet fabulous
Senior Elite: by far my least fave of any uniform they have had. yuck.
Texas Red: Black looks fierce but wish they had some red on it lol
Cheetahs: No.

I feel like with every new uniform I get more and more sad, almost as if everyone has to out do each other with the bling or the cutouts or the mesh or whatever.

Back