All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

purple royalty is perfection!!!!
those unis are everything! they come close to beating Texas Red's unis those are still my favorite unis since they came out.

speaking of Texas Red... I was trying to wrap my head around Texas IOC5 REDi and why the boys were wearing yoga pants :confused:

r20ufk.jpg
I feel like if top gun did this it would work... Lol for anybody else, it's kinda strange...

Did maryland twisters prep teams get new uniforms
Looks like from the Instagram post, they took the 2011 F5 blue uniforms and took the F5 off of the chest and put the logo on the uniform. That had been discussed as a possibility back in 2013 for Lady T's but we ended up wearing the under the sea uniforms with the F5 on the skirt removed.

Looks like from the Instagram post, they took the 2011 F5 blue uniforms and took the F5 off of the chest and put the logo on the uniform. That had been discussed as a possibility back in 2013 for Lady T's but we ended up wearing the under the sea uniforms with the F5 on the skirt removed.
It's not just the prep teams. It looks like it's the entire program's uniform. Obviously not the level 5s, but everyone else at this comp!

Back