All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I received a prototype photo of my uniform today, what do you all think?
I'm definitely open to improvement and suggestions.

t82bts.png
I really like the shirt, I would change the thick white band on the waist and I would also make the shorts a solid blue ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

t82bts.png

I feel like it's a great start (and go girl, starting your own program!) I don't think the shorts need to be solid blue like others have said, BUT the lines as they are currently give the illusion of widening the hips, so they aren't the most flattering. I'd either straighten those lines out or only keep the bottom V designs. and I agree with the waistband thinning.

I like the top - the gradient looks a little purple-y though (not sure if that is lighting/my monitor though) I'd possibly make the logo a bit bigger to really fill out the top.

Sublimation with gold is just hard. I know you don't want that yellowy gold color, but I agree it's a little too tan here.

t82bts.png
This turned out great! The only comment I have for it is to maybe remove the gradient on the top? its putting in this weirdish purple color between the navy blue and white. And I agree with what other people are saying about the waistband, if it was as thin as the neck it wouldn't draw as much attention.
Great job on designing this!

t82bts.png

I like it

We got uniforms from CS athletics and went they sent up photos the waist ban was huge and we panicked because uniforms were already in production. Once we got them we realized we don't plan on tucking them in so you won't even be able to see the ban

Do Tristate not have the green in their programme anymore? Used to love the combination of the blue, white and green on their old unis.

Why is that C thing there...? The top, I like. I wish there was less mesh but I like it. Make it a skirt instead of capris with the gradient cheetah sublimation around the bottom and get rid of the C patch and I would enjoy this one.
(I know I would change a lot of it, but there are parts I like)

Eta: looks like there is a shorts option as well....I kind of hate the shorts but the C patch makes more sense there I just still don't understand why it even exists?
cd8d474a89cc56b3fb6937c39f0c6fcb.jpg
I not being weird, but to me it looks like the whole outline of her underwear can be seen (looks like they are white to me) in the capris and that I would not like and that "C" flag patch so strange!

These are beautiful, but as a member of the bra brigade I have to wonder how this will work on an older girl. No, clear straps do not work all that well when you have an ample chest, but thanks for asking! ;) If these are for a team that only have younger girls, like the model, then I am all in because I really do like them!
My kids have this same neckline, with removable bra straps you can cross it around your neck and attach it back down, or with clear straps you can cross around the neck then tie similar to a swimsuit and with the hooks just secure it back to the strap and it still supports!

Did anyone see the uniform friendly bra cheerupdates tweeted? @TOCouture can't seem to upload the picture

Back