All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why can't uniforms be about fit, comfort and just compliment great athletes? Instead of cut outs, crazy straps and mesh!
YES!!!

@KPep @cupieqt I never liked the chokers as well. I have been told off at school for having my tie too loose and my top button undone. (Aussie uniform problems) (why do girls even have to wear a tie) Anyway I don't like the feeling of something tight around my neck, it makes me feel sick. When they are ugly and uncomfortable I don't know why anyone would want a choker.

Matrix uniforms-NO NO NO. They just look quite X rated to me, not to mention poorly made. The neckline looks like it is about to fall off, why is there armpit cutouts, the choker is completely unnecessary and looks bad, the black leather looks inappropriate, I don't think the MX will hold up very well, the sleeves look like a mess and why is there rhinestones dotted along everything??? The shorts aren't too bad though, maybe a little short though. I'm not a hater of matrix, I just hate the uniform. All I can think of is bikie studded leather. Not to mention there is no way to wear a PROPER SUPPORTIVE BRA.

Laredo uniforms-YES YES YES. Clean and simple, this is what more uniforms would look like. If I had to change one thing I would say that they could put more white onto the skirt to make it more cohesive with the top.

I don't really understand the need for the "flesh-mesh" under the star on the back. it serves no functional or even decorative purpose... I guess unless they wanted to make it cutout and the mesh allows a bra? i'll give them that. I don't love their rainbow brite color scheme, but it's a great uniform! in a perfect world, I would probably switch up the skirt though; it doesn't really match up with the top.
Lol that was my first thought-Oo rainbow bright uni. But I like it too.

This might be the weirdest uniform preview ever haha but WE posted this for American Girl doll uniforms and it looks like this will be what their new program uniform will look like. I like it!
d669b46c70b3bae2e2f8457a867ae034.jpg

@Cody Z. how was my post gossip?
@astaley22 I like the program uniform! The one thing I would change is the ^ underneath the WE and sleeves. And I would also close up the back for SPORTS BRAS.
Edit-that's two things oops
I believe the little white stripe you see on the back is a sports bra, kinda like the sports bra you see on the back of gens that says GENERALS on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe the little white stripe you see on the back is a sports bra, kinda like the sports bra you see on the back of gens that says GENERALS on it

It is. I love these! Sports bras incorporated into the uniform is my all time favorite way to design function into fashion.

I feel like rebel could have found a better place for their logo. I wish the neckline had some blue around it just to finish it a bit. And I'm not the hugest fan of the black mesh. I never really thought black was one of your colors so it kinda throws me off. The sleeves are beautiful! I love the stripes that lead to the star.

I thought the same thing about the blue on the neck line. I suggested it to our gym owner and she said because of the way the neck line is it looked like a sailor uniform with the blue stripe across the top. that's why she didn't put it on there. She said it looked better this way.

We used black in our worlds uniforms last year and really liked how it looked so we added it to our gym wide uniform this year.

You cant tell in the pictures but these uniforms really sparkle so much. I like how they are bra friendly and they are not too crazy with cut outs. I love the skirt the most. One of our girls practiced with the uniform on and said it was really comfortable so that's a plus.

How is that possible? There are no straps in the back and the front doesn't work for a halter strap or any other type of straps...

How is that possible? There are no straps in the back and the front doesn't work for a halter strap or any other type of straps...
There is a white strap going down the center of the back and the neckline is pretty much a crewneck with a small cutout.

Are you looking at the doll uniform?

I thought the same thing about the blue on the neck line. I suggested it to our gym owner and she said because of the way the neck line is it looked like a sailor uniform with the blue stripe across the top. that's why she didn't put it on there. She said it looked better this way.

We used black in our worlds uniforms last year and really liked how it looked so we added it to our gym wide uniform this year.

You cant tell in the pictures but these uniforms really sparkle so much. I like how they are bra friendly and they are not too crazy with cut outs. I love the skirt the most. One of our girls practiced with the uniform on and said it was really comfortable so that's a plus.
Lol I guess I totally forgot about the black, must be mixing gyms up! Honestly any uniform that is bra friendly is a win in my book!

Back