All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

23mu1bs.png

Alright, not sure if the picture is going to load or work but new uniforms for 360Athletics, a new gym out of WI. They are by rebel. My only changes are to get rid of the blue diamond on the side and no need (IMO) for the blue band (guessing it's a leo) around the center.. would have just kept that band the same navy color. Overall, I really like these a lot!
I'll take it, although I thought it said 350.

Wish I could post the one on cheermedia IG. It's a Barbie themed unit and I have no words.
e3024be37ce49b5fcfecfa1531345d55.jpg

So, there's that uniform a few pages back with the letters too low on the chest... And now we have it with the lettering too high...
It could definitely be worse, especially with the yellow and pink color scheme. I don't love and I don't hate it. Side note, isn't that Barbie logo in the belt buckle copyrighted?

e3024be37ce49b5fcfecfa1531345d55.jpg

So, there's that uniform a few pages back with the letters too low on the chest... And now we have it with the lettering too high...
It could definitely be worse, especially with the yellow and pink color scheme. I don't love and I don't hate it. Side note, isn't that Barbie logo in the belt buckle copyrighted?
Why is it spelled "barbees" what's the reasons behind that?
I think it'd be a pretty uniform if the colors were better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is it spelled "barbees" what's the reasons behind that?
I think it'd be a pretty uniform if the colors were better.

The Spirit of Tyler teams are all "bees", killer bees, barbees, bees knees, etc

"Surround yourself with those who bring out the best in you, not the stress in you."

The Spirit of Tyler teams are all "bees", killer bees, barbees, bees knees, etc

"Surround yourself with those who bring out the best in you, not the stress in you."
OH that makes sense!!! I was really confused at first!! That's actually pretty creative!

23mu1bs.png

Alright, not sure if the picture is going to load or work but new uniforms for 360Athletics, a new gym out of WI. They are by rebel. My only changes are to get rid of the blue diamond on the side and no need (IMO) for the blue band (guessing it's a leo) around the center.. would have just kept that band the same navy color. Overall, I really like these a lot!

The skorts (?) are gorgeous.
ETA: also like how this is presented with the girls in the background. Looks really nice!

am I the only one who thought their unis said "350" instead of "360"
Nope, I've thought that since I first saw their logo. I get what their going for with having the arrow but it does look like a 5 on the first glance

Back