All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have a feeling the back will be questionable but these are so gorgeous
4ede37ac70540f04a1fd1e1db35e628c.jpg

These are super similar to Ice Weathergirls and GT (chrome?)from worlds this last year. Chances are the back is strappy but not too bad.

imagine not only shelling out hundreds for that monstrosity, only to be told months later that it isn't within the rules and they need a leo STAT or can't compete... I'd seriously be side eyeing my gym owner and their abilities to read, comprehend, and follow rules.

Is being forced to cover the whole stomach really that devastating to people? you can't think that is more flattering than a full top? Sorry. I'm still not over it.

imagine not only shelling out hundreds for that monstrosity, only to be told months later that it isn't within the rules and they need a leo STAT or can't compete... I'd seriously be side eyeing my gym owner and their abilities to read, comprehend, and follow rules.

Is being forced to cover the whole stomach really that devastating to people? you can't think that is more flattering than a full top? Sorry. I'm still not over it.
All of this, and I'm not trying to be mean, but athletes come in all shapes and sizes. This will not be a good look on any athlete that is even a little bit heavy, and so many girls who are going through puberty develop a little bit of a belly. All I can think of is a tube of popped pillsbury dough :(. Whoever designed this is just plain stupid.

All of this, and I'm not trying to be mean, but athletes come in all shapes and sizes. This will not be a good look on any athlete that is even a little bit heavy, and so many girls who are going through puberty develop a little bit of a belly. All I can think of is a tube of popped pillsbury dough :(. Whoever designed this is just plain stupid.

I agree so much! I may sound harsh and mean, and deep down, even if I hate the uniforms posted here I truly hope the kids who actually have to wear them are excited and love them.

But cheer was always my happy/safe place. If I had to wear a uniform I felt even more self conscious than usual in, I feel like it would take away some of my excitement of competition days. It would take a little bit of focus away from the routine, for sure, if I had to worry about popping out here or there. It doesn't matter what your body type is, growing up and body changes are hard. Everyone is built differently, and the crazier the designs get, the less people it's going to look good on.

Back