All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

c25a5aff1f64c80ff2ff656f4507c9de.jpg

All Star Revolution [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
don't know why they'd have them pose like that so you can't see arguably the most important part of the uniform, but from what I see they look amazing. and those girls are so adorable!!

c25a5aff1f64c80ff2ff656f4507c9de.jpg

All Star Revolution [emoji7]

I would just like to thank ASR for blessing us with these fabulous creations.

I'm gonna need other gyms to take notes and stop dressing their kids like meshy sparkle demons. With cutouts. I shouldn't feel the urge to reach for a bottle of holy water every time I see a pic of your gym's new uniforms.

Ahaha, but considering they're called fire and ice I would like to see some blue as well.

Their level senior/open 5 teams are the only ones with team specific uniforms, the other teams all have a black/red/blue/white uniform. They've had hail, whiteout and lady ice all in blue and white uniforms (the 'ice' teams) while 5 alarm is in red and black (fire team). I know they're trying to come up with a fire name for their iosc5 team but I don't know if they will have custom uniforms or not.

Eta- this is from what I remember and have picked up on social media. I haven't been part of the gym since 2013 when I graduated from college and moved away from Pgh :(

Their level senior/open 5 teams are the only ones with team specific uniforms, the other teams all have a black/red/blue/white uniform. They've had hail, whiteout and lady ice all in blue and white uniforms (the 'ice' teams) while 5 alarm is in red and black (fire team). I know they're trying to come up with a fire name for their iosc5 team but I don't know if they will have custom uniforms or not.

Eta- this is from what I remember and have picked up on social media. I haven't been part of the gym since 2013 when I graduated from college and moved away from Pgh :(

Makes sense. Thanks!

Okay so yeah the back isn't particularly bra friendly but it's just. so. pretty.
b360264b87bdc589f2dd7769ce6d240a.jpg
I actually think these are relatively bra-friendly, at least compared to the strips of fabric that some gyms seem to be calling a 'uniform'. Plus the color scheme is beautiful, and there's just the right amount of sparkle.

Here's hoping that the front part of that neckline isn't a tight choker.

Ahaha, but considering they're called fire and ice I would like to see some blue as well.

Some of their team names are fire themed, some are ice themed. I remember they got a new uniform for a team called "Hail" last year and it looked like the movie Frozen. I'm pretty sure their lower levels all have the same full top uni that's both red and blue.

Okay so yeah the back isn't particularly bra friendly but it's just. so. pretty.
b360264b87bdc589f2dd7769ce6d240a.jpg
I'm team sport bra friendly but I'll give up my Bra Brigade membership card cause there is no way to dislike these. These are gorgeous as are the youth uniforms. I want one of each for my own. Great job. They look comfy too.

I actually think these are relatively bra-friendly, at least compared to the strips of fabric that some gyms seem to be calling a 'uniform'. Plus the color scheme is beautiful, and there's just the right amount of sparkle.

Here's hoping that the front part of that neckline isn't a tight choker.
It's a choker style neckline but not as tight/constricting looking as the ones featured on some unis like Lady Bullets' most recent ones.

Back