All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

From reading all these posts on here about what y'all seem to collectively like and dislike, I'm glad our new uniforms never got posted. Guess I need to consult the board two years from now on our next ordering and design cycle so I can make sure it's "Fierce Board approved" :)
Aren't these yours? I thought they had been posted. I really like them though! That shade of teal on the black is so pretty.
00036d56f38a868d21f143992abcceef.jpg

Is it program wide or just level 5? Our gym does this for level 5 only, and I don't get why all the teams cannot have something special just for them. It is kind of a sticking point with the kids, with level 5 kids making a big deal about it in front of lower levels to sort of rub it in.
A lot of gyms do something a little different for the Worlds/Level 5 teams. For my CP it offered motivation for her to get to that level (which World's used to do when it was the only Championships at DW). Offering something special on the uniforms for every team would be very costly, especially for the crossover parents. A nice compromise might be to have different bows for each of the teams. I like to think that these L5/Worlds athletes were just excited about their uniforms versus "sort of rubbing it in", although it can certainly appear that way to both athletes and their parents.

Tribe Cheer 2015-2016 New Uniforms

Today's the day! We started designing these uniforms in January and now they are finally ready to show the world. Tish from Just Briefs did an INCREDIBLE job of accomplishing our vision. We hope you LOVE them as much as we do!

Holy :cow:

Let me join in on the singing of praises. I love that there's no nonsense cutouts and it's a simple, athletic style. If I really had to nit pick, and this is me digging deep here, I wouldn't have put the rhinestones in the letters, but I'm sure it will look gorgeous on the floor!

Just found out that my teams uniforms will be here just in time for our showcase on saturday! Also found out that I will have to wear a strapless bra :(

When you were fitted for the uniform, was it not clear that athletes would need a strapless bra? I think that's pretty crummy of gyms to not be honest about the uniform requirements up front.

Also, ace bandages have done the trick for some girls I know. Strapless bra first and then wrap the bandage around it nice and tight. It keeps the bra from becoming a skirt.

When you were fitted for the uniform, was it not clear that athletes would need a strapless bra? I think that's pretty crummy of gyms to not be honest about the uniform requirements up front.

Also, ace bandages have done the trick for some girls I know. Strapless bra first and then wrap the bandage around it nice and tight. It keeps the bra from becoming a skirt.
Nope, the uniforms we were sized in was just a standard V neck crop. Today was the first day we had actually been told anything about our uniforms. For our showcase, wearing a bra with straps won't be a big deal, but I will try your suggestion for our first comp next month!

Using an ace bandage can actually be very harmful, it puts stress on the ribcage and the internal organs underneath. So I would not recommend an ace bandage at all, try a bandeau if you absolutely need it.

Using an ace bandage can actually be very harmful, it puts stress on the ribcage and the internal organs underneath. So I would not recommend an ace bandage at all, try a bandeau if you absolutely need it.

Ouch I didn't know about that. Like I said, I knew it worked for some, but I never did it myself. IBTC over here.
@Cheerleading Is My Life go with the bandeau. :)
Haha thanks for your input guys. Hopefully I find a good solution!

Nope, the uniforms we were sized in was just a standard V neck crop. Today was the first day we had actually been told anything about our uniforms. For our showcase, wearing a bra with straps won't be a big deal, but I will try your suggestion for our first comp next month!
Some strapless bras are the convertible type. If there is any way to wear black or nude straps, you are going to have more support than just a strapless. Even clear straps would be better than strapless.

What are these gyms thinking! The athletes are more important than a vision or a look.

Some strapless bras are the convertible type. If there is any way to wear black or nude straps, you are going to have more support than just a strapless. Even clear straps would be better than strapless.

What are these gyms thinking! The athletes are more important than a vision or a look.
We were told that clear straps are a no go :( I'm just going to have to wait and see what the uniform looks like on the weekend and figure out the best plan.

We were told that clear straps are a no go :( I'm just going to have to wait and see what the uniform looks like on the weekend and figure out the best plan.
IMO, if a gym can't design a uniform with which a supportive bra can be worn, they shouldnt get to make demands about things like clear straps. They caused the problem; they should devise a solution.

I know I am being unrealistic, but…bra brigade.

Back