All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The crown isn't centered on the back and it's driving me insane.

All the other OCD fierce boarders...You're all welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it's centered by the bottom but it's an asymmetrical logo so it looks off center? if you look at the bottom of it, the lines go the same distance out from the triangle of black on both sides

CP's old gym had a management changed this season and they got a new name and uniform. Royalty Elite Cheer out of Missouri.

I think it's centered by the bottom but it's an asymmetrical logo so it looks off center? if you look at the bottom of it, the lines go the same distance out from the triangle of black on both sides

I think it's just her uniform because mine is centered.

GymTyme Illinois
bf7051639dc78df9a35e2fda6be0e154.jpg

I wish the star would have done to the white part because the extra black line looks unnecessary. Otherwise, it's cute.

I think he girls uni in the photo looks off centred because she's pushing one shoulder back further than the other.

It's concerning to me that A LOT of teams have nude mesh. And that people are encouraging the sexualization of young females rather than athleticism. And that picture is a pretty obvious that the whole back is mesh.

I don't think mesh, polyester, tackle twill, or motion flex is sexualizing young women. It's how the materials are used and designed. I prefer a little flash in all star. It's a performance based activity, unlike softball, basketball or soccer. I'm not sure who everyone is trying to "legitimatize" too, but there are tons of great uniforms out there. I'm not advocating 100 cut outs just saying stop blaming mesh when there many mesh portions on uniforms that look good.

You know.. I take it back. I'm not a mesh fan, but I do like the GT uniforms. Also, I love gyms that actually design guys uniforms, not just add a stomach on and some plain pants and call it a day.

I posted a comment on Instagram about UCF's uniforms saying that it amazed me that parents and authority figures were okay with putting their athletes in nude mesh uniforms. Then said they shouldn't complain when people say cheer is over-sexualized. Rebel deleted the comment.
I mentioned there was an extreme excess of mesh being used and had it deleted too. Oh well haha

I posted a comment on Instagram about UCF's uniforms saying that it amazed me that parents and authority figures were okay with putting their athletes in nude mesh uniforms. Then said they shouldn't complain when people say cheer is over-sexualized. Rebel deleted the comment.

I'm glad UCF doesn't have that much mesh! Haha it's UCAF [emoji12]

Back