All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

e605623fea51457dd238030d56c4ccb1.jpg

Well. I guess this is a popular uniform in the junior and under division. Belly show and all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once again sharks have done no wrong. Probably one of my favourite sets of uniforms this year except for Tribe.
There are a good amount of teams with new unis this year. I saw pacific from ottawas new unis and they're really nice. Not sure what bra they have and the back could have done without the straps on one side but still pretty nice.

There are a good amount of teams with new unis this year. I saw pacific from ottawas new unis and they're really nice. Not sure what bra they have and the back could have done without the straps on one side but still pretty nice.

To be fair the nicest uniforms I have seen this season have been international ones. Loved the Pacific uniforms also!

Loving Sharks. They all look great.

And I'm really liking Cheer Pitt, though I prefer the skirt over the shorts. Something about full tops and shorts doesn't do it for me. But the unis look great

What is with the belly cutout?? Isn't that against rules anyway?? So not flattering on any of them as they all seem to have belly pooch now

eff7d3b863973c2e37d12637c938759e.jpg

Eh.

UA uniform just upsets me because they usually have the most gorgeous uniforms.

I really, really like the crop top! Pretty. Don't like the full top one but only because I'm not really a fan of leo uniforms in general. But overall both a pretty. I dig the mesh on these, both are not overly rhinestoned. Claps for the Cheer Pitt. Well done.

eff7d3b863973c2e37d12637c938759e.jpg

Eh.

UA uniform just upsets me because they usually have the most gorgeous uniforms.

I like this! It's a more yellow color than they've had in the past but that might just be the picture. The crop is beautiful. The thick lines on the full top make her torso look really short, I don't think it's flattering and I wish it was a skirt but it's better than a lot of the other monstrosities we've seen this season

I really, really like the crop top! Pretty. Don't like the full top one but only because I'm not really a fan of leo uniforms in general. But overall both a pretty. I dig the mesh on these, both are not overly rhinestoned. Claps for the Cheer Pitt. Well done.
I should have clarified- I like the uniform- just have seen it often in teams around my area. But I think it's nicely done for sure

Back