All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

View attachment 882

For those who can't open the link.

These are gorgeous!
No weird (back) cutouts, no weird use of mesh, some bling without overdoing it, bra-friendly. Couldn't ask for more.

Btw: the full-tops simply have the stomach filled in with black material (it appears to be solid fabric from the instagram posts).

I almost feel nitpicky/greedy complaining about anything because this is so well done... but i wish the skirt wasn't asymmetrical with the symmetrical top. otherwise it is pure perfection. so well done.

reminds me of something @cupieqt would make. gyms with that color scheme just have good taste ;)

View attachment 882

These are gorgeous!
No weird (back) cutouts, no weird use of mesh, some bling without overdoing it, bra-friendly. Couldn't ask for more.

Btw: the full-tops simply have the stomach filled in with black material (it appears to be solid fabric from the instagram posts).
I don't love when teams just stick material in between the crop and skirt for the full top but I'll take solid black over mesh tummies any day

View attachment 882

These are gorgeous!

Gorgeous! This is my favorite color scheme.

eff7d3b863973c2e37d12637c938759e.jpg

Eh.

UA uniform just upsets me because they usually have the most gorgeous uniforms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's... it's a solid fabric stomach.

A real, solid fabric stomach.

*faints*

I posted a comment on Instagram about UCF's uniforms saying that it amazed me that parents and authority figures were okay with putting their athletes in nude mesh uniforms. Then said they shouldn't complain when people say cheer is over-sexualized. Rebel deleted the comment.
SMH.

I totally forgot about Cali Flyers Im not gonna lie.
Didnt they have a youtube show or documentary and they had like pleated / fly away skirts?

Anywho, that uniform is my favorite of the season !

Still wonder how this is a "full top" I just saw another team in different colors with the same style uniform and mini aged kids. Things that make you go hmmm. ;)
It doesn't, unless the cutout is filled with some type of material (mesh or skin toned fabric). It is illegal and should be called as such. Penalties vary amongst EPs, and please note that such deductions are never announced, so if you see teams wearing illegal uniforms, you may never know if they were deducted for them or not (I would assume that a gym would NOT want their competitors or even their parents to know that they received deductions for their uniforms).

Could someone please explain to me how some of you think that the UAFOne uniform is "bra-friendly"? By the way - clear straps are not the answer...

The Lycra isn't see through and it's essentially just a shirt with a design on it. No weird cutouts--just flesh-toned fabric. (Which I'm definitely not endorsing.)

Instagram

Seriously the back things are ridiculous. Why should you have to custom order a sports bra? Why can't you just design for a regular sportsbra?

Also, I know that varsity does not fill in their stock uniforms in the back if they have a cutout so that doesn't really help either.... Why shouldn't you be able to cover the back?

I'm a big fan of the bra brigade.

View attachment 882

These are gorgeous!

Those are beautiful!

View attachment 882

These are gorgeous!

Omg that is a gorgeous uniform. Those colors are great together. So pretty too. I love their logo.

Back