All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Boca Extreme youth and junior uniform by Rebel. (My CP ready for parent showcase last night.) The skirt is a skort. They got the real bows at the gym...
1p9mdj.jpg

The bow... royal theme team names this year. CP's team is Y1 Majesty.
4v4yzc.jpg

This was the prototype... with a thinner belt. I think I actually prefer the thicker superhero belt lol.
a4twtk.jpg

Last edited:
Boca Extreme youth and junior uniform by Rebel. (My CP ready for parent showcase last night.) The skirt is a skort. They got the real bows at the gym... (I'll post it bigger in the bow thread.) The uni is all black at the top, it looks weird in the photo.
1p9mdj.jpg

4v4yzc.jpg

This was the prototype... with a thinner belt. I think I actually prefer the thicker superhero belt lol.
a4twtk.jpg
I love it!

Boca Extreme youth and junior uniform by Rebel. (My CP ready for parent showcase last night.) The skirt is a skort. They got the real bows at the gym... (I'll post it bigger in the bow thread.) The uni is all black at the top, it looks weird in the photo.
1p9mdj.jpg

4v4yzc.jpg

a4twtk.jpg

Cute kid! I actually like it even with the print. Thank goodness there's no mesh on it. Do senior teams have a crop or is everyone in full tops?

Also, I have that same hula hoop that's in the background. hehe.

Cute kid! I actually like it even with the print. Thank goodness there's no mesh on it. Do senior teams have a crop or is everyone in full tops?

Also, I have that same hula hoop that's in the background. hehe.

Thanks! They only have 1 senior team and they are in crops. They look great but I only saw them briefly. Same style as the full top. Think the bottom band on the crop is pretty thick too... usual Rebel style. Yeah my kid is an obsessive hula hooper lol.

Boca Extreme youth and junior uniform by Rebel. (My CP ready for parent showcase last night.) The skirt is a skort. They got the real bows at the gym...
1p9mdj.jpg

4v4yzc.jpg

I love it! Little jump looks so cute and it's super age appropriate! I actually like the superhero belt better as well!

We have the mesh this year and I didn't hear one complaint from any of our kids at their first comp this past weekend. I know most of you on here are against the mesh but I actually like it and it looked beautiful on stage. It was also figure flattering no matter what size the kids are.

They changed the juniors and under from solid fabric to mesh at CP's gym from the time we saw the prototype to when they got their new uniforms this weekend. I was worried I wouldn't like it, but I do.

Back