All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I always feel like I am in a coffin. I am scared the top is going to drop and lock.
Not that I'd ever go tanning (you're lucky if I go tanning at the beach) but the actual tanning bed is the thing that scares me the most about it. It's scarier than the threat of cancer.

This was a "prom" inspired design, meant for show for Cheer! magazine. GK and Varsity designed one too.
12651197_971762696225587_3474142700777257822_n.jpg
Varsity one is cute. The stoning on the stomach looks like a zipper. The GK one looks like she's headed to a rodeo not the prom. Rebel's top is cute. But why the need to make a prom uniform?

Double post. But all this talk about tanning reminds me of Friends. I just watched it last night too. I use to tan on my deck then stopped because of possibly getting cancer. I do tan easily though. But sadly I never tan right(?) on my face- I get all red and burnt. Haha I'm not sure if there's a right way to tan.

Anyway, who thinks the GK pink prom one reminds them of Clueless/Mean girls? And we should have all figured out they are doing a prom range so people can buy their prom wear from Varsity, #varsitymonopoly :cool::eek:

Anyway, who thinks the GK pink prom one reminds them of Clueless/Mean girls? And we should have all figured out they are doing a prom range so people can buy their prom wear from Varsity, #varsitymonopoly :cool::eek:

It does make sense, especially since the Champion's League has a prom night as part of its festivities!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone else find it funny that when given a task they can be really creative with they design uniform tops that don't have stupid cutouts and you can actually wear a bra with?
Granted we haven't seen the backs, but here's the time when an open back wouldn't be criticized and they end up designing fully functional uniform tops.

Back