All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's open but the actual fabric part on the real uniform is thicker than what's shown in the drawing. I'm a proud card-holding member of the bra brigade, but I'm loving this uniform and can't wait to see my CP wear it next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I definitely think you can get a functional bra to go with it. i would want to see the skirt in person before making a call. If it's long enough it may be fine.

I think it's so pretty, but I would also prefer a bigger logo over a cutout.
but then they'd have to be like every other team and stash their cells phones in the skirt waistband. That cutout gives options! (and yes, I kid, but you KNOW you're going to see it!)

but then they'd have to be like every other team and stash their cells phones in the skirt waistband. That cutout gives options! (and yes, I kid, but you KNOW you're going to see it!)
I tried putting my phone in my skirt once and it was so uncomfortable and kept popping out because I have an iPhone 6, lol.

I get my new varsity uniform tomorrow and you guys have no idea how excited i am to post it here :) it's nothing crazy, but I love uniforms and this thread is awesome. Now I can actually contribute a photo :D I'm from the Uk so varsity is starting to really creep in over here
I think they've more than crept in, LOL.

Not the best picture of the uniform but the new uniform for OC All Stars level 6 teams.

a9sq4i.jpg

It looks great on the floor and they are super comfortable especially the bottoms which are a skort.

Back