All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Posted by Rebel
Instagram
All I can think of is the poor flyers back after being caught with those on the uniform...

It looks like it's a TG uniform but I'm not sure if it's just for their look book or an actual uniform TG will use.
Has Top Gun used Rebel in the past?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

91751d6a7b13374d3060aa21b9a644af.jpg

Smoed getting new unis?! [emoji15] I'm so over teams getting new Unis every season! Unless they are free, as a parent I would be annoyed to get new unis again when they just got new ones, they barely used the new ones they just got! Maybe the unis they got were cursed like Palm Springs Comp and that's why they had a rough season, they did wear their old unis at Worlds [emoji7] and won!

this isn't even a sneak peak. this is like "close one eye, now squint the other, now look at this blurred 1 square cm of a picture!"

Dani, are you guys for sure not using last year's uniform?

Eta: I'm really curious about what they'll have to offer as a bra. It seems like that thick strap along the bottom could accommodate something fairly useful.

Dani, are you guys for sure not using last year's uniform?

Eta: I'm really curious about what they'll have to offer as a bra. It seems like that thick strap along the bottom could accommodate something fairly useful.

I was told (although this was a couple months ago) that we are using last years uniform but I'm pretty sure at least the few girls who aren't on a lower level team will want the new uni's. Don't know about all of the boys though. I don't care how expensive they are, I am in love with this uniform.

And that's what I was thinking too. My guess is that it will be a clear strap halter with a "low back" band that coordinates with the thick strap at the bottom. I think you can even see her black bra peeking through a little bit on the picture on the left.

New uniforms for R.E.A.C.T in Washington. I know bra brigade will flip and they have a little bit of mesh on them, but I think they are stunning. No idea how I'm going to actually compete in these though since I definitely need to wear a legit sports bra.

k9ymo4.jpg

The back is pretty crazy, but...I don't care! These are beautiful!

New uniforms for R.E.A.C.T in Washington. I know bra brigade will flip and they have a little bit of mesh on them, but I think they are stunning. No idea how I'm going to actually compete in these though since I definitely need to wear a legit sports bra.

k9ymo4.jpg
I love these. Do you know what they're gonna do for the youth and junior teams with the full top rule? This might be my favorite uniform in WA so far!

Last edited:

k9ymo4.jpg
These are STUNNING! Can't wait to see them in action this year!

3c601aa6e6115c760a6a714a15e20c47.jpg

My Sr 4 Royalty models our new uniforms. There is one piece missing, the purple sports bras have not come in yet. They couldn't wait so I let them go ahead and try on. I can't wait to see the purple sports bra underneath like it was designed.

Back