All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Louisana Cheer force. There is literally no reason to have a back that open.. Also all of the white on the top makes her arms look bulky or something. It looks off to me.
94a606896f910567cbffd6e2657c5efe.jpg

Last edited:
Louisana Cheer force. There is literally no reason to have a back that open.. Also all of the white on the top makes her arms look bulky or something. It looks off to me.
I loved their old uniforms so much! This makes me sad, I wouldn't mind the back if it weren't for the white on the sleeves. So much potential but not a big fan.

Too much white around that arm pit area. Also too many logos. There is no way to wear a bra with this. I just don't understand why coaches would do that.

Don't know if this is the right place but CP is being fitted for their new uniforms this weekend. She will be back in a crop top after two seasons and I'm wondering if any of you can offer any suggestions on adding length to the top or anything else in general. She was barely a tween the last time she wore one and is now a few months shy of a teen and I want to be sure she is adequately covered.

These are so sad compared to the old ones. Why, oh, why do we need to cut the entire back out? I don't like the placement of the white either

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't know if this is the right place but CP is being fitted for their new uniforms this weekend. She will be back in a crop top after two seasons and I'm wondering if any of you can offer any suggestions on adding length to the top or anything else in general. She was barely a tween the last time she wore one and is now a few months shy of a teen and I want to be sure she is adequately covered.

Get a good sports bra that matches the bottom of the top. easiest if it's black/white but in case anything does ride up, it won't be as noticeable if the bra blends right in. and some "stayput" that gymnasts use to keep leos from moving off the cheek into the crack. sprayed from skin to bra or skin to top if they touch.

and have her put it on at home and do some high v's, handsprings, etc. to see if things stay put. I was always super self conscious like what if my top AND my bra ride up? should I put a bandeau under the sports bra? (I am also a member of the IBTC so IDK why I was concerned)

Get a good sports bra that matches the bottom of the top. easiest if it's black/white but in case anything does ride up, it won't be as noticeable if the bra blends right in. and some "stayput" that gymnasts use to keep leos from moving off the cheek into the crack. sprayed from skin to bra or skin to top if they touch.

and have her put it on at home and do some high v's, handsprings, etc. to see if things stay put. I was always super self conscious like what if my top AND my bra ride up? should I put a bandeau under the sports bra? (I am also a member of the IBTC so IDK why I was concerned)

Really good advice! Thanks! I don't know what the color will be yet because the gym is getting new uniforms and we don't know what they are going to look like yet. I'm excited though!

Back