All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wish people didn't get offended at everything

The uniforms don't offend me, I really like them. They're classy and well done in my opinion. Cali's routine/music was extremely offensive. It was more of a mockery than anything. I can't believe the parents of athletes didn't have issues with that routine because mine would have yanked me off that mat so fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dead serious. I feel like the crucifixion stunt may have then swung upside down. it was quite a spectacle... mixed with some not-in-the-best-taste voiceovers. i liked their dance, though. and after their first competition and the outrage, they promptly changed their team name to snipers and switched to a shooting/gun theme which made me LOL at the stark contrast with the God routine.

ETA

Did I miss the part where they acted out the crucifixion? Where was it?

I'm not a particularly religious person, but even I was side eyeing that routine. I also burst out laughing at some of the voice-overs. What on earth were they thinking?

SJS Lady Reign. In love with these!! ETA: I could probably do without the tiny blue straps
62ada51d930dee29cb878b315b26e3df.jpg

In love with these! The colors and the detail are beautiful. But yeah, I'd like to see them without the tiny blue straps.

SJS Avalanche. I can't get into this one. Not a fan of what's going on with the neck and the chevron-ish stripe down the sleeves.
ab4c8568eb48fa5270ebfbe06a1f4ae9.jpg

SJS Avalanche. I can't get into this one. Not a fan of what's going on with the neck and the chevron-ish stripe down the sleeves.
ab4c8568eb48fa5270ebfbe06a1f4ae9.jpg

I strangely love the chevron... BUT with an entire team wearing it and flapping their arms around I probably won't like it. here on one girl, I'm a fan.

That neckline is awful and makes me fearful of where all of those straps are going on the back.

Did they replace the navy in their colors with black? or is this actually navy and I can't see?

Back