All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

508452a9649196cdddcfe3563d18caba.jpg

Encore Athletics in KY
It's like a body suit... Why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The capris are all wrong for top, not liking it

You know, I just watched the Watch me whip/nae nae videoclip on vevo... and was reminded of how I hated the Twister uniform.

Then, I saw this... one...piece... or two... strange looking thing and I thought...

I'd look like a freaking potato bag in the first and a big fat partly cloudy sky in the second.

But that's just me. No way I'd look good with my 5 foot tall thick legged body.

I'm still struggling to get over the gold, purple, lace all over, lace up shorts trauma so everything else (while not being too generous) seems acceptable. I have never been so happy to have cheered in the 90's. I was never and still am not too confident in my body shape and size and would have needed extensive therapy to have to perform, stunt, and tumble in the majority of these. You'll never flatter every body on the team but it doesn't have be a guarantee that you'll flatter nobody either. It would be ok if the war of, whose uni is most outrageous ,wasn't going on. As always, this is just my personal opinion.

I give up! This year has been a wash...

Saw our comp bow's tonight and they're so cute! I can't wait until we see which uniform her team is getting; outside of that, I'm done...I just can't with these uniforms this year.

508452a9649196cdddcfe3563d18caba.jpg

Encore Athletics in KY
It's like a body suit... Why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not practical at all! I can imagine how difficult this will be at competition, uncomfortable while competing and then having to peel it off to go to the bathroom!!!

Also where is the sports bra meant to go?

When is this choker trend going to end...

Back