All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

https_41_media_tumblr_com_f2efb85fcc34208a4b27.jpg
https_36_media_tumblr_com_ba1a042273120bfe4f97.jpg

California Allstars Boys program Uniform!
The way these look next to the program full top is FLAWLESS.

Cx-I like the design, but white on the younger ones probably won't end well
Ciu-I like the chest and sleeves, but I'm not a fan of the neckline.
Cali Boys-Since the girls have that halter neckline, it leaves the boys necklines looking a funny shape, but the design is good on the chest.

California Allstars - Miss Mafia
jtqqmh.jpg

Senior uniform
wvts1j.jpg
I like seniors (bar the neckline). I think these won't look too overwhelming on the floor. But what is up with Miss Mafia:confused: There is a lot going on, I think it's a bit much. I am not a fan of the choker, and the back is just a big strappy mess with no bra-ability :(

Not a fan of the full tips at all. Maybe it would look better with a skirt but this top and short combo is a no for me. I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing it.

California Allstars - Miss Mafia
jtqqmh.jpg

Senior uniform
wvts1j.jpg
Soooo much going on in the Miss Mafia uni...I don't know how I feel. The "belt buckle" is massive and I don't like that. The back is a little nutso with The excessive straps but the neck reminds me of lady bullets. There are elements I like but all together I don't think it's my favorite.
Also I wasn't expecting such an open back on the full top of the program uni, not a fan of that.

I love the FA one though! It looks so different from the first prototype you showed us and in the best way possible! What does the back look like?

Soooo much going on in the Miss Mafia uni...I don't know how I feel. The "belt buckle" is massive and I don't like that. The back is a little nutso with The excessive straps but the neck reminds me of lady bullets. There are elements I like but all together I don't think it's my favorite.
Also I wasn't expecting such an open back on the full top of the program uni, not a fan of that.

I love the FA one though! It looks so different from the first prototype you showed us and in the best way possible! What does the back look like?
It's really plain there are no cutouts or anything, just the flame pattern like in the front! We are very happy with the result, and most importantly its a very affordable uniform

Gesendet von meinem D5503 mit Tapatalk

Back