All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

542f0a2df65c0384269893f88f583ca4.jpg

I like them when I don't have to see the back or the ruffles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking at it on her I can see why they did the band on the arms, because it lines up with the bottom band of the top. I like how the ruffle on the right is hard to see, because I can pretend it doesn't exist :D

There a video of Texas cheer red(with the funky skirts) from cheer updates on YouTube. It's not the best quality so it's hard to tell what the design actually looks like on stage

Ridiculous! Functionality needs to come before looks. :mad:
I don't don't think anyone realized what the stones would feel like or do to the skin when placed on the mesh. Some girls wore nude colored nylon stockings on their arms to prevent scratches. Other girls didn't have any issues though.

I. Hate. Straps. And. Fringe. Just use a whole back or don't have anything there. Unless it's functional (which I don't know how that's possible or necessary), leave the strappy craziness at home...AND STOMACH MESH NEEDS TO GO TOO!

There a video of Texas cheer red(with the funky skirts) from cheer updates on YouTube. It's not the best quality so it's hard to tell what the design actually looks like on stage
They didn't actually wear the new unis yesterday with the pleated skirt, they wore the uni they've had past two seasons. But what is cool is their music is totally old school and their dance is to Hey Mickey so will totally fit with their new unis. I'm an 80's girl so I love it!

They didn't actually wear the new unis yesterday with the pleated skirt, they wore the uni they've had past two seasons. But what is cool is their music is totally old school and their dance is to Hey Mickey so will totally fit with their new unis. I'm an 80's girl so I love it!
Hearing this makes me like their uniforms more. That's cute.

Back