All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

These are interesting......

ETA: what team is this for exactly? It says "squirts" (I think)
TG is killing me.

Who on earth names a team squirts, unless they're a bunch of little kids? I can see it being cat themed, military themed, etc. But squirts is giving me an ocean theme. This doesn't fit.

Not my kids, not my place to post their picture, but there's a pic on the photographer Lisa Ringer's Facebook of little kids in the squirts uni. I'm pretty sure it's a tiny/mini team and they just used an adult model. The kids look happy in the unis so I'll keep my comments to myself.

Not my kids, not my place to post their picture, but there's a pic on the photographer Lisa Ringer's Facebook of little kids in the squirts uni. I'm pretty sure it's a tiny/mini team and they just used an adult model. The kids look happy in the unis so I'll keep my comments to myself.
In that case, knowing that a tiny or mini team will be wearing a uniform like that bothers me some. I think it's too much mesh for a team that young.

At least they don't need bras yet.

In that case, knowing that a tiny or mini team will be wearing a uniform like that bothers me some. I think it's too much mesh for a team that young.

At least they don't need bras yet.

e3338e537e47ea92f8cd84659afca765.jpg

It's actually not too bad. I kinda like it. Looks very athletic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't see either of the squirts pictures :/ is there an Instagram/twitter that I could see it on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back